Lunargrand

Man went to outlets yesterday and didnt even think about sopping in to cole haan. Mad to say the least

Had wrote to cole haan customer service asking about whether Lunargrand wingtip in outlet.

But the answer is "Unfortunately at this time that shoe is only available online. It may go to outlet eventually but at this time we do not know when. "

eek.gif

Dont give a damn

about thoughts from another man

Still gonna hit the outlets

for some Lunargrands
Can't say I blame you,                  *  "A Haiku that rhymes,      --->  (Borrowed by someone,

For to thine own self be true,           Inappropriate at times,              Whose handle is Bogusman,

Do what gives you joy. *                 Though they are not crimes."     On Yahoo answers.)

While some suedes are nice,           I Spent too much time,             To those who counted,

many of the colrways,                     responding on this forum,          every last syllable

look like complete trash                  To avoid working.                       I hope you enjoyed

Stopped by soho flagship and surprised to still see the fragments there but in some big *** sizes. Discounted too.

Dam chukkas were sold out. Didn't like the wingtips in stock at the outlet.

They were plaid out ... Well at least to me hahaha

I just gotta say that i picked up the poolside cw at great lakes crossing for 80$ at the cole haan outlet. They also had the reflective upper something, not sure which model it was. That was only 110$ maybe

Any pics? Do you happen to have their number so I can do a phone order. Do you happen to know if they had a 9.5 , referring to the poolside btw

Anyone know where I might be able to find a pair of the 3M Lunargrands?

Currently there are none on eBay nor on the Cole Haan website.

Which fragments in particular were there?  I wear a 12 in lunargrands. 
I saw the all black with white midsole as well as the grey with pink midsole. The ones on display def looked like a 12-13 and priced at 299$. Good luck.

Last edited:
What's up guys! I wanted to show off my stock of Coles!!  Looking forward to this potential September release and these new colorways show above!!!! 

Back
Top Bottom