Lunargrand

anyone know where i can get the all black pair for cheap? should have snagged another pair during their last sale

Fiance' just gave me the go ahead for the carmello/chambrays!  They should look pretty good with a gray suit.  Now I just need to find them for less than retail in a size 13.  Every place I go has them for $228.  Can anyone help?

I also found another darker black camo longwing. Dont know where it can be purchased though as they are not on Cole Haan's website.

bought them on amazon for 130 USD when there was a crazy offer...now they're at 200 i believe

Hey everyone found these at the rack
price is pretty good if you ask me to bad there not my size!

Last edited:
Just a heads up. Was in local Cole Haan store yesterday, this will be the last Lunrgrand release. Get them while you can!!!!!

I was wondering, how much are Cole Haan Lunargrands Fragments usually cost now in the market?

i was planning on grabbing a pair of the leather wingtips for a wedding next month. i dont care for the long wingtips, but thats all i can find. so i just ordered the grey suedes for $120 as my plan b, but does anyone know of a site with the leather regular wingtip?

If spring is the end of the line then that is so depressing that it has finally come. Time to stock up

Get another confirmation? Been on this board 10+ years....have better things to do then pass on bad info.

Call Cole Haan Soho if you don't believe me.

It wasnt a personal attack on your credibility. Dont take it that way. I never said you were passing bad info. I dont know you or anyone else on here personally, I dont know peoples sources and I dont believe everything I read. I also dont want it to be true so its nice to get info from more than one person.

People often pass information that they have heard from a source that usually is right but not 100% right all the time.

Just a heads up. Was in local Cole Haan store yesterday, this will be the last Lunrgrand release. Get them while you can!!!!!

Well this should not be a surprise since Nike no longer owns Cole Haan. We knew there would be a transition period. I dont think this will be the end of Cole Haan x Nike, since Jack Boys is the CEO now. Same guy that was at Converse with Nike.

Last edited:
Spoke with someone who worked at coke haan (random worker) she told me they were replacing all the nike tech they had on shoes with other stuff. She didn't know if there was a replacement for lunar grands but nike air shoes were to be replaced with some kind of gel insole

Back
Top Bottom