Lunargrand

@BRSantana

I believe those are the black Incas leather. The ones I linked to are the black non-Incas leather. 

The black Incas are different in that there is a slight shine/sheen on the elevated leather areas while the black non-Incas are uniform throughout.

Just got in the zerogrand boots today.

My 2 cents on both the lunargrand and the zerogrand boots.

Both seemed to be light enough when walking around the house with both on. I expected the zerogrand to be a lot lighter but I guess when it comes down to ounces, weight isn't a significant factor when comparing the two. The lunars were by far the easiest to slip on because the tongue is not attached to the high part of the boot like the zero. While the tongue stretches well I struggled just a little putting on the zero.

Once I put on the zero it was heaven. Felt like I was basically wearing high top sneakers. Obviously the zero has a lot more flex at the bottom when walking around even though I just got it. I would think with the lunar at least broken in a little it would be less stiff but it still maintains a certain stiffness which is more noticeable than the zero. The zero felt like it's already been broken in and didn't feel any restriction at the top like I would with the lunar. Both boots were laced up all the way to the top. I personally like the upper of the zero because it has more of a certain rugged look whereas the lunar upper has a cleaner look but reminds me more of those shoes that emo people wear. The creases on the lunar would be more obvious since it's a cleaner look. Both claim to be waterproof so there's that.

In conclusion, I prefer to wear boots that are more rugged and more of an everyday boot, something that could withstand a good beating. Not to say the lunars can't, but the zero boasts a more comfortable feel for everyday use vs the lunars.

I saw the following new colorways at a CH retail store:

Canvas longwing ones don't seem to be available online as of yet while the ones on the last photo are already up online. All were priced at $198.

Damm it seems like every time I go looking for a new pair of these the discounts are over. Anything going in the outlets in size 11M?

Just trying to breathe a little life into this thread. Here is my collection. I only wear my lunars with formal clothes.

Hey all first time post in this thread. I need a pair of comfortable casual/dress shoes and these seem to fit the bill. Now is sizing similar to Nike sneakers or traditional Cole haan dress shoes? What is the most favorite model of the bunch? I need a black and a brown pair. Most likely leather. Any help is greatly appreciated

Hey all first time post in this thread. I need a pair of comfortable casual/dress shoes and these seem to fit the bill. Now is sizing similar to Nike sneakers or traditional Cole haan dress shoes? What is the most favorite model of the bunch? I need a black and a brown pair. Most likely leather. Any help is greatly appreciated
I have narrow feet and I size down 1.5 from my Nike size for leather lunargrands, and 1 size down for suede ones.

I personally love the longwings.

What's the difference between the incas leather and the normal leather? I saw that on the longwings.

Is there a significant difference in the longwing compaired to the normal ones? Or is it personal preference

Also anyone have an active coupon codes I could use? I'm broke in high school and want to wear these for prom haha

I would try them on first, as I am a bit of the opposite of most. I am a 9 in Nike, 8.5 in leather lunars, 8 in suede lunars

What's the difference between the incas leather and the normal leather? I saw that on the longwings.

Is there a significant difference in the longwing compaired to the normal ones? Or is it personal preference

Also anyone have an active coupon codes I could use? I'm broke in high school and want to wear these for prom haha
The overlay (elevated part) Incas leather is shinier than the other parts while the normal is uniform throughout. I posted pics of the Incas leather some pages back. Best choice would still be to see them in person up close, if you can. CH stores probably have the Incas while some Nordstroms have the normal black/white.

IMO, the longwings in leather look more classy.
I sized down 1 full size from my Nike sneaker size. Try a pair in-store after walking around a bit, that way your feet are expanded/swollen.

Back
Top Bottom