Lunargrand

Does anyone have a pair of "Woodbury Gum" lunargrands? the suede

If so, can you post an on-feet pic? cant find a pic anywhere

Also. Has anyone tried returning a "Final Sale" item from Cole Haan to an instore location?
It says "no return or exchange" on the confirmation email but I'm just wondering if you can get away with it.
These lunar grands I bought are a bit big. I thought theyd be the same fit as my normal cole haan dress shoes.

Hopefully on your online receipt it doesn't have final sale all over it. Maybe you come across a nice employee and they let you at least get store credit or something but worth a shot

Hopefully on your online receipt it doesn't have final sale all over it. Maybe you come across a nice employee and they let you at least get store credit or something but worth a shot
i honestly dont mind for a store credit. when i tried on the lunargrands, i was surprised by the weight and comfortability.

i dont mind shedding a few extra dollars for a better cw.

[h1]I need help, Please! [/h1]
My old dress shoes fell apart (again)! 
frown.gif

tired.gif

I've been eyeing the Lunargrands for quite a while. I've tried on the Wingtips in stores, and they are nice, but they never have the color I want. I need these for work, so I'm only considering all black or brown styles.

Is the Wingtip model the best model? Are there any places with good sales for the Wingtips in all black or brown? I like them a lot, but I'm very reluctant to pay full price for them.

Is there much of a difference between Wingtips and the Cap Oxfords? They have a decent sale on the Cap Oxfords on the Cole Haan website.

Does anyone know when the next big discount sale?

If you can help me with any of these questions, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Probably use ShoeGoo to get by for now. I personally prefer the wingtips for everyday business casual. You can get them at a discount on amazon usually, but ColeHaan.com beats out amazon prices when the big coupons drop. Not sure when the next one will hit, but we just came off one so it may be a while. Here is the amazon page for the wingtips where some colorways are discounted:

Amazon product ASIN B00HK8HJJ0
As for the difference between cap oxfords and wingtips, its mostly about the design around the toe box, but the rest of the shoe is slightly different as well. I think they should fit about the same though. All about your own taste. Good luck!

Last edited:
The leather cap oxfords have a snugger fit than both the leather or suede wingtips. The cap oxfords also look a little bit more dressy/formal but overall still casual because of the ridges on the sole.

Just trying to breathe a little life into this thread. Here is my collection. I only wear my lunars with formal clothes.
 [h1]I need help, Please! [/h1]
My old dress shoes fell apart (again)! 
frown.gif

tired.gif

I've been eyeing the Lunargrands for quite a while. I've tried on the Wingtips in stores, and they are nice, but they never have the color I want. I need these for work, so I'm only considering all black or brown styles.

Is the Wingtip model the best model? Are there any places with good sales for the Wingtips in all black or brown? I like them a lot, but I'm very reluctant to pay full price for them.

Is there much of a difference between Wingtips and the Cap Oxfords? They have a decent sale on the Cap Oxfords on the Cole Haan website.

Does anyone know when the next big discount sale?

If you can help me with any of these questions, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
I posted on the last page, the set of shoes that I wear for work.  I realize that its not november, but CH.com usually has these on sale during the holidays for great prices.  I got the dark brown pair for under $100.  The others I got from the outlets.  If you shop around, you can get them at a great price.  In my opinion, anything over 150 is too much for them (considering how often they are on sale).  I think most can be had for 100-150.  I even wore the black ones to a couple funerals and nobody looked negatively at me for wearing the lunargrands!

Thank you @BRSantana, @prometheus888, @dragicon!

I have a backup pair of dress shoes that works for now, until I upgrade.

I've been to a Cole Haan store and Nordstrom, but I haven't been to a CH outlet. I'll look into going to a CH outlet soon, and hope for some deals.

Easter is around the corner, so hopefully there are some nice discounts soon.

I'll be in this thread for updates.

Last edited:
I own quite a few different Lunargrand, as I work in a business casual environment.

I get the most compliments from my perforated plain toe in black. I might snag up another pair when on sale to keep as backups. As it is, their retail price is $50 lower than it was the first time ($250, now $198).

I really want a pair of the double monk in woodbury. Also looking for woodbury plain toe or cap toe. Size 9.5-10 preferably.

anybody have pictures of the inca leather navy blue shoes or the inca leather milkshake shoes?   The "real photos" on ch.com and the product photos look totally different.  One of the guys pictures on ch looks extremely different than the product picture.  

Back
Top Bottom