Lunargrand

Need help. it's my first time buying the lunargrand boots. How's the fit on those? Tts?
I went with the same size I got for the LunarGrand suede wingtips. I went a full size down from my Nike sneaker size. Some folks like going only half a size down.

It would be best to try in-store first if you have one close by.

Need help. it's my first time buying the lunargrand boots. How's the fit on those? Tts?

left shoe is 9.5 and the right is a 10. all of my nikes and jordans are 10.5. i went with the 10 for my second pair bc i like to wear thicker socks and i could only rock the 9.5 with dress socks and there was a break in period. you can barely see a difference but in terms of how i like my shoes to fit, i'm buying sz 10 from now on.

left shoe is 9.5 and the right is a 10. all of my nikes and jordans are 10.5. i went with the 10 for my second pair bc i like to wear thicker socks and i could only rock the 9.5 with dress socks and there was a break in period. you can barely see a difference but in terms of how i like my shoes to fit, i'm buying sz 10 from now on.
Thanks and repped. I'm actually thinking of getting the pair on the right. How's the quality and how high is it? One inch above the ankle? Or more?

Got my cap toes in! First pair of these and I must say they are awesome.  They are a little snug in the width but I hope they stretch out once i break them in

Just had a quick question. I went through the thread researching the fit for the Lunargrand Wingtips for wide feet and found mixed answers. I'm a 10.5 in Jordans and a 11 in most Kobes/LeBrons/etc due to my wide feet. Should I stay true to a 10.5 W in purchasing Lunargrands or should I purchase a 10.5 or even a 10 in the M width? Thanks in advance for the help fellas.

@iiyson

LunarGrand sizes are more similar to dress shoe sizes. I would not go with the same size as your athletic shoe size. I would suggest getting both 9.5, 10 sizes and just return the more ill-fitting one.

I wear 9 in Nike runners. I went with 8M but 7.5W would also work. Best to try in-store first if you can. Nordstrom or Bloomingdale's usually has some LunarGrands in-store.

@iiyson

LunarGrand sizes are more similar to dress shoe sizes. I would not go with the same size as your athletic shoe size. I would suggest getting both 9.5, 10 sizes and just return the more ill-fitting one.

I wear 9 in Nike runners. I went with 8M but 7.5W would also work. Best to try in-store first if you can. Nordstrom or Bloomingdale's usually has some LunarGrands in-store.

This.

Ill add Nordstrom Rack to the list of stores as well, even if its not the cw your looking for they have a few options if there's no retailers close by.

Material of the shoe effects size as well but its better to try them on

Yeah

I wear 10.5 in normal width usually because the W can be hard to come by, but the 10 W is the best fit for me

Hi all, any place I can still grab these forest green lunargrand boots? Looking for a 10.

cole-haan-lunargrand-combat-boots-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom