Lunargrand

I went to my local CH Outlet this past weekend, and they had the black leather Long Wing Tips for 30% off (but they didn't have my size). I was able to have the store order my size at an out-of-state CH Outlet and they still honored the 30% off + my additional 20% off + free shipping as well. It came out to $128 + tax. I walked in them for 12+ hours today and they look great and are much more comfy than my previous dress/casual shoes. I'm officially a fan! These were definitely worth the $100+ off!

happy.gif

^ very nice. Just got my black ostrich longwings in from the F&F sale and paid 125 shipped for them. Can't complain!

Hey fellas, new to the thread (although long time lurker).. Great info in here as always!

Question, has anyone successfully changed/painted the color of their soles? I have a few of the OG colorways (grey/volt, black/pink, navy/blue) and wanted to change the soles to more of a monotone look. Guess I'm over the funky colored soles and would like more of an everyday look.

Looking to change the color to white or gray to all my pair.

Any input would be great appreciated, thanks.

Hey fellas, new to the thread (although long time lurker).. Great info in here as always!

Question, has anyone successfully changed/painted the color of their soles? I have a few of the OG colorways (grey/volt, black/pink, navy/blue) and wanted to change the soles to more of a monotone look. Guess I'm over the funky colored soles and would like more of an everyday look.

Looking to change the color to white or gray to all my pair.

Any input would be great appreciated, thanks.

Theres a few restore threads Id start there if youve never painted before.

Cheap material yeild cheap results. Buy the correct paint!!!

Im no pro but painted a few shoes. The only shoe I painted the outsole it wore off which is to be expected unless you use those sole savers. I didnt care about the bottom but the paint hasnt chipped or cracked in the midsole area.

I'll eventually do this as well to a pair of lunargrands

Let us know how the project goes

Needed wedding shoes and decided to hit up Burlington Coat Factory on lunch, never expected to find these for $90 and 50% :smokin

I was ready to drop $200+ later at the mall :lol:

$45 total?! I might have to go to the coat factory sometime soon.

yeah I don't go there often, maybe 3 times but was totally shocked to find these
Burlington Coat Factory is amazing.

My local Burlingtons have zerogrands for 40.

Timing and persistence is the key to finding good, steal items there, not just shoes, but apparel as well.

picked up a Billionaire Boy's Club hoodie once for 30 bucks. It retailed for 250.

With the discount I was able to purchase a black Horween long wingtip and the burgundy horween chukka lunargrand
happy.gif

Can anyone comment on the quality of the Horween Lunargrands vs. the all black leather Lunargrands? Just trying to see what the difference is between the two. Any help is appreciated!

Where did you get both of those? I had my eye on both of them for a while and then they disappeared from the site.

have a question, would you guys pay retail for the fatigue colorway wingtip?  the older retail was $250

have a question, would you guys pay retail for the fatigue colorway wingtip?  the older retail was $250

I guess if you must have that cw. I wouldn't pay $250 for any lunargrand, there's a reason why they go on sale every month. Decent casual shoe but not the best.

Back
Top Bottom