Lunch Box - Elementary School

Joined Oct 2, 2008
Growing up I remember for at least till 2nd or 3rd grade, kids taking lunch boxes and having a break during the day to eat. I was wondering ifthat's still a common thing? I have gone by elementary schools and never seen kids with lunch boxes and I haven't seen a lunch box for a while. Maybeis one of those thing that got faded out ...

Joined Feb 17, 2006
its different now the lunch boxes are like soft nylon material now not the old school metal or hard plastic , I had the Metal Rambo one and a hard plasticTransformer one

Joined Oct 2, 2008
so kids still be taking them ... I just asked a few of the guys I worked with and they said they never had those back in schools ..

they are about 21-24 y/o

Joined Jan 1, 2009
I'm 24 n I def had one. If I remember right I used to have a ghostbusters pastic lunch box.

Joined Sep 10, 2005
I use to have a red hard plastic power rangers one back in kindergarten and first grade.

Joined Dec 14, 2003
I teach at an elementary school and mextra45 is right. Most of the kids who bring their lunches from home bring them in the soft nylon bags. It's very rareto see a hard sided lunchbox, although I see them occasionally. Also, at my school, i'd say that 75-80 percent of kids eat school lunch instead of bringingone from home. Much different than when I was in elementary, although i'm 35.........

Joined Jan 19, 2005
Carried my metal PacMan lunch box from Preschool through the 2nd grade. Man I miss the "clank" sound of the metal lid when you open it to eat yourPB&J, chips, and warm juice from the thermos.

Joined Jun 24, 2008
i had a couple i dont remeber what cartoons i had on mine though ima go with TMNT

Joined Apr 27, 2007
I had an Orlando Magic one, and got it stolen half way through the year, I was heated...even though I was only 6 or 7 lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now