[Lupe] "And it hurts me sooooooooooooooouuuullll..."

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

Damn skins.

indifferent.gif

lmao did u really think they wouldn't F that game up? come on b.....they ALWAYS find a way to give it up....as a diehard i feel like u should already bprepped for that lol

N.O. had NO timeouts...

These dudes go up the field like "Manning Time", and still left us time to kill ourselves...

So much for "icing" the kicker during O.T.
tired.gif

Crazy game to watch. From the play before halftime on.

I ain't felt "this" kinda way after a game since the Webber timeout.
smh.gif

Being a SKINS fan you have to have a great healthcare plan because somebody will get a heart attack watching their games.
I watched the game with my Pops and the old man was like, I bet you Suisham gonna miss the field goal and I was like no way.

Truly and literally gut wrenching, i never felt so sick, i thought the cowgirls loss was bad, this one was killing me all day. I am literally up to killingsuisham, im sorry i meant missham. I dont understand how missham survived to make the roster this year, i was screaming for him to get cut last year, i thoughtlast year alone was enough, what else do we need him to mess up on to get cut.

Indeed he did, about time, they signed graham gano, rookie from florida state. hes got the rest of the season to practice and get the misses out the way.

Back
Top Bottom