Lupe Fiasco Laser US Tour Dates

piece of advice to sf heads....if you want to buy tixs to any regency show, you can get them at the warfield for face value plus an extra $1 or so for fees
You can buy them on nights when there are shows at the warfield or on sundays.

Going to buy my tix soon....trying to recruit some friends to go

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Okay, so im new at this whole going to concerts thing. Im trying to buy tickets for the show in Houston, TX(House of Blues). I went to lupes website, i went to the house of blues website, and i went to the live nation website and i cant seem to find any where to purchase tickets. Excuse my ignorance to this matter, but are they available for purchase right now? Am i looking in the wrong places? 
Tickets aren't on sale. I'm still waiting for the LA tickets myself.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

NO ATL WHAT THE @+%!

or am i just not seeing it !@!

thats what im saying!!!! guess i gotta go to Charlotte. . . .
tired.gif

I went to the first show of the tour when I was in LA and I will try to answer some of the questions quick:

There were tour shirts for sale, but I didn't see the price. Pretty sure there were 2 different ones.
B.o.B's set was decently long, probably 30 minutes, which was dope if ur a fan.
Lupe's Set:
From FL: Kick Push, I Gotcha, The Instrumental, Daydreamin, The Cool
From The Cool: Go Go Gadget Flow, Superstar, Paris Tokyo, Hi-Def, Hip Hop Saved My Life, Streets on Fire, Little Weapon, Fighters
New: Shining Down,I'm Beaming, and a BUNCH of rock sounding songs. Probably about 3 or 4 songs that I have never heard that seemed far more rock-oriented than anything I have ever heard from him.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Originally Posted by sdsualum

i don't know if any la/sf heads noticed, but ticketmaster has the Regency show for 5/2, while Lupe's site has HOB Sunset for 5/2 and Regency for 5/5.

I was coming in here to post the same....so does anyone know the real date of the sf show??
yeah i just realized that

Originally Posted by thejrob

I went to the first show of the tour when I was in LA and I will try to answer some of the questions quick:

There were tour shirts for sale, but I didn't see the price. Pretty sure there were 2 different ones.
B.o.B's set was decently long, probably 30 minutes, which was dope if ur a fan.
Lupe's Set:
From FL: Kick Push, I Gotcha, The Instrumental, Daydreamin, The Cool
From The Cool: Go Go Gadget Flow, Superstar, Paris Tokyo, Hi-Def, Hip Hop Saved My Life, Streets on Fire, Little Weapon, Fighters
New: Shining Down,I'm Beaming, and a BUNCH of rock sounding songs. Probably about 3 or 4 songs that I have never heard that seemed far more rock-oriented than anything I have ever heard from him.
Sounds good 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

looks like HOB sunset is 5/2... HOB website says tickets go onsale Saturday. Ticketmaster still showing 5/2 at SF.

def waiting on the sunset tix...maybe even the vegas ones instead. no word on the release right? and will these sell out THAT quick?

I got two extra tickets to the SF show that I will sell for less than retail....either General Admission or the front row AA

just to confirm, bob will be at sunset as well right?
and debatin the la show or vegas. anyone know how the vegas hob is?

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

just to confirm, bob will be at sunset as well right?
and debatin the la show or vegas. anyone know how the vegas hob is?

yeah he'll be at Sunset...

the HOB's are usually not too much different, i've been to Sunset and SD and they were very alike...

If i didn't just blow a bunch of dough in Vegas, have this Wiz show, and another Vegas trip at the end of May i'd be there...would love to be in Vegas for a Lupe show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When i saw the BPIII poster at the Palms it had me thinking twice about heading out in a couple weeks and catching JM and Hov...

Got my tix for sunset
pimp.gif

HOB is a dope venue, nice and small, so you can enjoy the show, I personally dont like big venues.

Back
Top Bottom