Lupe Fiasco-Say Something Freestyle Appreciation

Still not convinced,everything about these cats is just soft,its not there skill,they have skills lyrically,its just that there personality and voices are just straight up soft,not my choice of music,thats all,i need that real gangsta music,not something made up from the standpoint of a person that hasnt been through anything[Grownmendonthate goes to cd collection and pops in ''Ghost of rich porter'' ]something with some realistic feel to it.

I bumped this mixtape for 3 months straight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Still not convinced,everything about these cats is just soft,its not there skill,they have skills lyrically,its just that there personality and voices are just straight up soft,not my choice of music,thats all,i need that real gangsta music,not something made up from the standpoint of a person that hasnt been through anything[Grownmendonthate goes to cd collection and pops in ''Ghost of rich porter'' ]something with some realistic feel to it.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
my thoughts exactly...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

whole tape is appreciated
smh.gif

"I don't flow (floor), I ceiling"

this sounds post C3 Wayne

Lupe,j.cole.drake can all spit,but its something about these dudes that screams soft,i just cant vibe off of there music,maybe i could if i was from the suburbs.

you probably soft too though
laugh.gif

If that's how you feel, okay. But that reasoning makes no sense.
laugh.gif

On another note...

"I'm ballin like the tops of pawns,
Circle of in-fluence gettin bigger like ripples thats on top of ponds"

The wordplay just made that line so much better. I feel like dude's flow is catching up to the lyrics.

104m0i1.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

snelleneyechart.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It took me a second to get that line. It just hit me in the head one day while listening to the song and I just
eek.gif
'd.

I can't even listen to the original Say Something because of this freestyle.

'splain fa everybody
Came up from the bottom of the eye exam ZOOM
Now I’m like the biggest G up in the room
this man, hes something else
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
Probably my favorite song on this tape. Not to mention, the tape is incredible. Dude is too talented.

'Events recent that lit a fire under him like pots and pans,
rockets and, I [eye] up in the sky like helicopter cam....
and you down there in the traffic jam, from here I've
seen a bunch of fake %@#* like avid wrestling fans
came up from the bottom of the eye exam zooom,
now I'm like the biggest G up in the room
Still hard to see me like the truth on TV
or the roof from the sidewalk, I don't flo [floor], I ceiling..
My ma'ma said they need me, cause...
I'm made from the best stuff on earth like Snapple Tea Leaves
They glass is half full so I spit into them like Celie.."

smh.gif
Dude said he spits into you like Celie. Sheesh.

smh.gif

You want something with a realistic feel, so you turn to Jim Jones?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
as if rappers really live the @#$% they portray
laugh.gif

90% of rappers are soft/normal as hell in real life.  at least Lupe is a real dude who doesnt front like hes something hes not. stop taking hood fairy tales so seriously

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I prefer my men hard as well.

these rappers be killin me switchin up they whole style from ganagsta to nerd... re: gangsta up in here track

i need that real gangsta music,not something made up from the standpoint of a person that hasnt been through anything

Lupe hasn't been through anything?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Things are at their ''Eazy''-est...

...''Real Compton City G''-in' this.
tired.gif
 who thinks of stuff like this? dude has so much potential. too bad he hates the industry.

Lupe,j.cole.drake can all spit,but its something about these dudes that screams soft,i just cant vibe off of there music,maybe i could if i was from the suburbs.

SMH @ this ignorance.  Appreciation of good music has absolutely nothing to do with where you are from.  If its good then its good and if its bad its bad.  I am not from the suburbs and like all three of the artists you mentioned.

Anyways,  Lupe bodied this track....just way too many quotables.

Back
Top Bottom