LUPE's Lasers prolly won't come out...

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

That's too bad because now I'll have to find something else to wipe my @+@ with.

- Tical.
Don't think because you don't post that much #+$+%! ain't forget that you're a racist.

I don't know who you are or what you're talking about, and you sure as hell don't know me.  I'd bet my life on the fact that I have more friends of a different race than you do so shut your ignorant mouth and get a **$#%%# life.

- Tical.
roll.gif
That's the reason you ran away from NT the first time. After what you said about your Mexican girlfriend and got exposed as a bigot. I mean you are the same guy that found nothing wrong with blackface and didn't see it as racism. http://niketalk.com/topic/123765?page=35

Bigots also have "friends" of different racists. Skinhead prick.

i think lupe's album wont drop because he will sell close to 25k records. total.

thats bad business just to keep it funky

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i think lupe's album wont drop because he will sell close to 25k records. total.

record sales dont matter anymore...

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Plus I guarantee Lupe will move more than 25K
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

laugh.gif

he deff will move more than 25K.. But dudes think this is still 1996 or something.. They make money off shows now.. Record sales dont matter
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i been thinkin he wud get shelved tho....some interview he said sumtin crazy like he wasnt "rappin" on this album like not showcasing his skills

That's too bad because now I'll have to find something else to wipe my @+@ with.

- Tical.

I'm sure you have plenty of NIN albums, you can use those..

Resorting to threats now Tical?
Quit being such a sensitive little +*$$@ about everything you !!%#%$! %%%%.  Grow a pair of nuts and stop letting that oversized vagina between your legs control your emotions.  Ignorant ******* like you are the reason that there will never be equality in the world because you intentionally look for reasons to get your little panties in a twist about everything.  If you actually knew me you'd know I wasn't racist and if you really think I said anything bad about my girlfriend or her race in there you really need to learn how to read you stupid illiterate $%!%.  Don't ever let me see you around because I'll make sure you eat through a straw for 3 months if not put your little +*$$@ %@+ in a !!%#%$! coma.
I win.

floorshimmy.gif

laugh.gif

he deff will move more than 25K.. But dudes think this is still 1996 or something.. They make money off shows now.. Record sales dont matter
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

teehee.
grin.gif

not lupes money.

the record companies money.

you think lupe gives them a cut of his shows?

preposterous.

smarten up nas.

thats why half of your fav rappers never drop albums.

real cds that go to stores cost money man.

and nah... lupe aint sellin more than 25k.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

teehee.
grin.gif

not lupes money.

preposterous.

smarten up nas.

roll.gif
@ thinkin Lupe's only gonna sell 25k. aasjsdoljgfslrolrff

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Resorting to threats now Tical?
Quit being such a sensitive little +*$$@ about everything you !!%#%$! %%%%.  Grow a pair of nuts and stop letting that oversized vagina between your legs control your emotions.  Ignorant ******* like you are the reason that there will never be equality in the world because you intentionally look for reasons to get your little panties in a twist about everything.  If you actually knew me you'd know I wasn't racist and if you really think I said anything bad about my girlfriend or her race in there you really need to learn how to read you stupid illiterate $%!%.  Don't ever let me see you around because I'll make sure you eat through a straw for 3 months if not put your little +*$$@ %@+ in a !!%#%$! coma.
I win.

floorshimmy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean the label put I'm Beaming on the radio right? So they have to be making some progress with it. Or did they only do it for the sake of getting sales for a single on itunes to see if the album will sell at all. Is shinedown on the album i feel like that song is mad old.

I was also in the same meeting with Jay-z and he openly admitted that Touch the Sky and Food and Liqour were better then anything he has ever put out in his entire career. Carry on

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

teehee.
grin.gif

not lupes money.

preposterous.

smarten up nas.

I'll bet you $50 paypal that he does.

I don't work for a label. I do music videos (www.calmatic.net) I have a grip of connects with artists and I was in a meeting waiting for another to start and I just heard some guys talkin about it. Can't say names though but one of the 2 is an new comer to Atlantic I believe so he knew what was goin on.

Back
Top Bottom