LUPE's Lasers prolly won't come out...

Originally Posted by Calmatic

I don't work for a label. I do music videos (www.calmatic.net) I have a grip of connects with artists and I was in a meeting waiting for another to start and I just heard some guys talkin about it. Can't say names though but one of the 2 is an new comer to Atlantic I believe so he knew what was goin on.
man whatever

rule #1

those who say dont know and those who know dont say

/thread

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

ZSong wrote:
::

I'm not saying that Lupe should do this [yet] but your post reminded me of something I feel all artists who KNOW they are being shelved/released-from-the-label should do:

Leak your damm album.
Artists who come to mind: Saigon, Peedi Crakk, to name a few. Someone recently made a post about Sunny ["Soul of a Hustler"]

Let the Internets hear your album since the labels won't release it themselves nor let you make money off it,
so that way you can build a fanbase, continue your career, AND have songs for fans to recognize at your shows...and be able to have shows in the first place.

::
Then they can sue yo black !%$. Take every dime you make from a show. Blackball you to +!+#$! no longer remember your name.

What if you say....its a mixtape?

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Resorting to threats now Tical?
Quit being such a sensitive little +*$$@ about everything you !!%#%$! %%%%.  Grow a pair of nuts and stop letting that oversized vagina between your legs control your emotions.  Ignorant ******* like you are the reason that there will never be equality in the world because you intentionally look for reasons to get your little panties in a twist about everything.  If you actually knew me you'd know I wasn't racist and if you really think I said anything bad about my girlfriend or her race in there you really need to learn how to read you stupid illiterate $%!%.  Don't ever let me see you around because I'll make sure you eat through a straw for 3 months if not put your little +*$$@ %@+ in a !!%#%$! coma.
I win.

floorshimmy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Sonned.

Lupe went gold last time around. THose of you who are saying he ain't going to sell 25k are just straight hating.

Lupe caught a break with Superstar and people were still buying rap/hip-hop CDs in 07.

Downloading is a hell of a lot prevalent than it was a few years back especially in the rap community. We always say we'll buy the record but download the leak.

Back
Top Bottom