luxury car brands losing marketshare to big 3 VOL. trucks

sedan market been bleeding out for a while..da floor is falling out for em...its sad, you can da over regulations on sedans and people just migrated to SUVs/Trucks.

Regular people ain’t worried about regulations. 80s babies are scared of mini vans, thus SUVs are hot. Lettuce be cereal most SUVs ain’t nothing but mini vans shaped. They serve the same purpose, without the stigma. Eventually, SUVs are going to have the same stigma as mini vans.

Cars always gonna car.

Cadillac supposedly is discontinuing da CTS & ATS cuz of da bottom falling out in da sedan market.
I believe they are not naming them cts any more and will fall under a different name
Similar to what infinit did to the g versions they transitioned them to the q
I am purely mentioning driving experience

Next car either gonna be a storm trooper’d out Toyota Tundra or a BMW X5.

Wish I could have both :lol:

They need to bring back the real suvs and small trucks from the 90’s.

I got a 99 4runner that I’ll keep for a minute. The new ones are wack. Give me a tiny old one that can actually go off road. Idc that it rides harsh. It’s a suv not a caddy.

I might get an old tundra or another 3rd gen 4runner next.

What annoys me is all the cats with diesels that think they are truck drivers. ***** of my way at the fuel pump. You got a pickup you don’t need two pumps to fill up your truck, I do. I’m pumping 200 gallons you’re pumping 30. Your pump is on the car side.

Last edited:
Lettuce be cereal most SUVs ain’t nothing but mini vans shaped. They serve the same purpose, without the stigma

you spelled cross overs wrong, SUV's are propper trucks with their distinctive platforms that give em their off road capabilities.

Ive seen like 5 posts talkin bout gas prices going up like them s***s aint high enough already. Where yall at, ship me some of this cheap gas yall got :lol:

Ford raptor>>>>>>>

Fight me on that

GMC-Sierra-Denali-Wheels-Boutique-24-Zoll-ADV.1-ADV08R-Tuning-11.jpg

> ya favorite pickup

they're consolidating da platforms, so da new sedan wont be CTS.... it'll b CT6 or something.

They already gave CT6

My best friend already gave me the name I forgot it but he told me the new sedan will be SUPER NICE especially looks wise

Ive seen like 5 posts talkin bout gas prices going up like them s***s aint high enough already. Where yall at, ship me some of this cheap gas yall got :lol:

we ain't ever gonna see those dizzying price heights for gas for da foreseeable future because OPEC isn't in charge of oil control anymore now that da United States is now a net exporter thanks to technology advancements in fracking.

we ain't ever gonna see those dizzying price heights for gas for da foreseeable future because OPEC isn't in charge of oil control anymore now that da United States is now a net exporter thanks to technology advancements in fracking.

87 is 2.04 and 93 is 2.54 here

87 is 2.04 and 93 is 2.54 here
his echo chamber is his fault. funny how he talks about fracking, lives in a city. wait until he experiences the pluming, see how he's opinion will change. the vastness of his uncaring is his undoing.

They need to bring back the real suvs and small trucks from the 90’s.

I got a 99 4runner that I’ll keep for a minute. The new ones are wack. Give me a tiny old one that can actually go off road. Idc that it rides harsh. It’s a suv not a caddy.

I might get an old tundra or another 3rd gen 4runner next.

What annoys me is all the cats with diesels that think they are truck drivers. ***** of my way at the fuel pump. You got a pickup you don’t need two pumps to fill up your truck, I do. I’m pumping 200 gallons you’re pumping 30. Your pump is on the car side.
so diesel has faster filler station ?

so diesel has faster filler station ?

Yeah big “1 nozzles and you use two pumps at once if you got a tank on each side.

It’s not a big deal if it’s dead but a lot of the times it’s a zoo and it’s just necessary for them.

7C4D7405-883A-4051-ABCF-604568CFDDF0.jpeg
I think the boom in fracking is already done. Well, I know it is in North Dakota and west Texas. It’s still happening but it’s not like you’ll go out there with no experience and bring home 200k in 6 months anymore.

Idk man, I go to frac sand mines all the time. I can’t really say I’m for it. This used to be a forest now it’s a big muddy hell hole and there are a thousand other mine just down the road.

Back
Top Bottom