Macking on Twitter?

Does it actually work? I mean "cold" macking....as in someone you never met, just inking the deal via twitter.

Me....nope.

Originally Posted by MASARO

Does it actually work?

Me....nope.
No game son
laugh.gif

my bad with not getting the abbreviations....but what is "JO"?

I've always heard cats saying they've never met the girl before until they start talking on twitter and they ink the deal....
I think it's bogus, never worked.

Maybe I just don't like to keep hasseling the chic if she never reply tweets

Any form of communication between men and women, you can use to mack...

...but 9x out of 10, if you can't spit G and bag a chick face-to-face, you won't be able to seal the deal online either.

Originally Posted by MASARO

my bad with not getting the abbreviations....but what is "JO"?

I've always heard cats saying they've never met the girl before until they start talking on twitter and they ink the deal....
I think it's bogus, never worked.

Maybe I just don't like to keep hasseling the chic if she never reply tweets
Jump Off.

make sure they don't your people. because you will look stupid. had some dude going csi on me because of some chick i was friends with on twitter.

Originally Posted by yankee4life12

make sure they don't your people. because you will look stupid. had some dude going csi on me because of some chick i was friends with on twitter.
Well I try to direct msg them, but some heads told me that most peeps on Twitter hate direct msg

I never just came outta the blue and got at any female via twitter....just not the right forum.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I never just came outta the blue and got at any female via twitter....just not the right forum.
Too public, especially if you get shot down
laugh.gif

Twitter is just a means to acquire a more direct form of communication such as a phone number.

People really "spit game" these days? I just engage a woman in conversation and whatever happens....happens.

Back
Top Bottom