Madagascar Just Sealed Their Borders

U.S. Bio-Security Officials Sound Warning After Scientists Create Deadly New Strain of Bird Flu

When scientist go dumb.

I'm convinced that someone wants to cut the number of people on this planet down.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

it's fox news, though
you just lost credibility for everything you post. yeah its heavily sided for republicans but it is still non fiction

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'm still waiting for SARS, Swine Flu, killer bees, the first Bird Flu, etc. to kill us all. Nothing to see here. Moving on.

Living in your own fantasy world must be nice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  Ignorance is bliss.

Scientists do research on far worse in the CDC. And the last few flu epidemics have not impressed me, I'll just wait this one out.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I'm still waiting for SARS, Swine Flu, killer bees, the first Bird Flu, etc. to kill us all. Nothing to see here. Moving on.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  Ignorance is bliss.

he's right though. this just another disease to add to that list.

they got y'all shook

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  Ignorance is bliss.
since you live in the "real" world, how does this affect your actions or thoughts any differently?  when the plague comes, will you have already prepared a vaccination to protect you and your loved ones?  you're going to die just like the person next to you that lives in his "fantasy" world
the only difference between you and him is that he hasn't been cowering in fear after every news report.  he would have subjectively lived less worried and died happier

Haven't you guys ever seen Outbreak? Dustin Hoffman and Cuba Gooding are in a helicopter on their way there now. Duh.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  Ignorance is bliss.

he's right though. this just another disease to add to that list.

they got y'all shook
Yeah, being wary of the unknown is a terrible thing. 

A staged mass catastrophe is coming.

Don't think this is it.

Sound like a datamining news event to check the pulse of the public.

I immediately thought this thread was about the Pandemic 2 game. Madagascar is always the hardest country to infect.

you guys are thinking too small picture.

You gotta ask yourselfs why madagascar?

it's because they have bountiful populations of diverse creatures...they're not just going after humans and birds...but everything.

Back
Top Bottom