Madden 2009 Player Ratings vol. alot of under/over rating

only one player i care about, the most UNSTOPPABLE player in the history of madden, randy moss...

patso.jpg

i'm content with a 99 rating, but the goat is really worthy of a 100 rating.

brady to moss: the unstoppable toss.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So having another terrible season and playing three great games in the playoffs elevates you to one of the top six QBs in the league?

He's not the same QB anymore dude, its not like those 5 games were just a fluke...dude elevated his game and was extremely efficient and clutch, he turned the corner on his career.

Is his rating a bit high, I guess so, but this is just a video game.

He is the best QB in his division now, thats for sure.

I won't say anything about McNabb, for the sake of avoiding that argument.
But Tony Romo>>>>Eli Manning.

Tony Romo is not better than Eli RIGHT NOW dude.....the playoffs proves otherwise.

Romo took a step backwards this post season, even Cowboys fans agreed at the time.

I'm not trying to make it seem like Eli is some sort of god right now, but dude was better than every QB he faced in the playoffs.

Tony Romo is not better than Eli RIGHT NOW dude.....the playoffs proves otherwise.

Romo took a step backwards this post season, even Cowboys fans agreed at the time.

I'm not trying to make it seem like Eli is some sort of god right now, but dude was better than every QB he faced in the playoffs.

...No.

smh.gif
at Welker being a 94, better than a lot of the 1st string WRs in the league.
eyes.gif

Zach Thomas shouldn't be rated that high high and its about time they dropped Roy Williams' rating.

dude was better than every QB he faced in the playoffs.

..No.

The hell you talking about?
laugh.gif

BUCS
Eli Manning 20-27 for 185 yards (2 TD, 0 INT) 117 QB Rating
Jeff Garcia 23 for 39 for 207 yards (1 TD, 2 INT) 60.5 QB RATING

Cowboys
Eli Manning 12-18 for 163 yards (2 TD 0 INT) 132.4 QB RATING
Romo 18-36 for 201 yards (1 TD 1 INT) 64.7 QB RATING

PACKERS
Eli Manning 21-40 for 254 yards (0 TD 0 INT) QB RATING 72.0
Brett Favre 19-35 for 236 yards (2 TD, 2 INT) QB RATING 70..7

PATRIOTS
Eli Manning 19-34 for 255 yards (2 TD 1 INT) QB RATING 87.3
Tom Brady 29-48 for 266 yards (1 TD 0 INT) QB RATING 82.5

....and in each of those games, when Eli Manning had to make plays and take his team down the field, he did so and gave them points.

dude was better than every QB he faced in the playoffs.

..No.

The hell you talking about?
laugh.gif

BUCS
Eli Manning 20-27 for 185 yards (2 TD, 0 INT) 117 QB Rating
Jeff Garcia 23 for 39 for 207 yards (1 TD, 2 INT) 60.5 QB RATING

Cowboys
Eli Manning 12-18 for 163 yards (2 TD 0 INT) 132.4 QB RATING
Romo 18-36 for 201 yards (1 TD 1 INT) 64.7 QB RATING

PACKERS
Eli Manning 21-40 for 254 yards (0 TD 0 INT) QB RATING 72.0
Brett Favre 19-35 for 236 yards (2 TD, 2 INT) QB RATING 70..7

PATRIOTS
Eli Manning 19-34 for 255 yards (2 TD 1 INT) QB RATING 87.3
Tom Brady 29-48 for 266 yards (1 TD 0 INT) QB RATING 82.5

....and in each of those games, when Eli Manning had to make plays and take his team down the field, he did so and gave them points.

roll.gif
your reasoning is sooooo flawed its ridiculous. All of those teamswent up against the GIANTS DEFENSE (more specifically, their D-line) which was better than any other defense in the league at the time of the playoffs. If youput Eli up against the Giants defense, he doesn't have nearly the amount of success he had in the playoffs. The only defense comparable to the Giants'in terms of playoff performance was the Packers' and they were still not as good as New York's. Lets not get it twisted and name Eli as the reason forNew York winning this Super Bowl. Eli helped but that Giants playoff run began and ended with that defense.

It's not flawed at all dude, football is a team sport. Last time I checked the Packers defense (esp secondary) was as good as it gets with that young core,and the Patriots won every single game until that point killing everyone. Wasn't the Bucs defense supposed to destroy the Giants according to every NONGiants fan on this board?

Defense can only keep you in the games, your trying to discredit Eli when he's the one who made the clutch drives and put his team in position to win thegame late in every game.

All I said was that he played more efficient than the opposing QB in every game during their run.

saintso.jpg

the second coming of jesus is only a 94??

indifferent.gif
to you madden.

next to every rating he should have this
infinity.jpg

It's not flawed at all dude, football is a team sport. Last time I checked the Packers defense (esp secondary) was as good as it gets with that young core, and the Patriots won every single game until that point killing everyone. Wasn't the Bucs defense supposed to destroy the Giants according to every NON Giants fan on this board?

Defense can only keep you in the games, your trying to discredit Eli when he's the one who made the clutch drives and put his team in position to win the game late in every game.

All I said was that he played more efficient than the opposing QB in every game during their run.

laugh.gif

Better, more efficient, etc.

All I said was that he outplayed more efficient the opposing QB by a LANDSLIDE in every game during their run.

Better?
laugh.gif
j/p

No reason to nitpick dude, you know what I mean.
laugh.gif

Madden is a "what have you done for me lately" kind of game anyways, so of course he is going to be rated that high (he earned it).

Better, more efficient, etc.

All I said was that he outplayed more efficient the opposing QB by a LANDSLIDE in every game during their run.

Better?
laugh.gif
j/p

No reason to nitpick dude, you know what I mean.
laugh.gif

Madden is a "what have you done for me lately" kind of game anyways, so of course he is going to be rated that high (he earned it).

Thats fine..just as long as you arent saying he is a better player then McNabb or Romo then you good in my book.

He outplayed them yea but he isnt a better player. Eli still has trouble hitting the broad side of a barn with his throws.

Its a fact that Eli was the best QB in the playoffs, you cant agure other wise, stating that he didnt face a defense as good as the giants is a joke. he playedplayoff teams every teams defense was above avg and close to the giants dont make it seem as if the giants D was on the ravens level. before the playoffsdallas and the bucs had a higher ranked defense than the giants, the packers were ranked right below the giants. and the pats top 7. you make it seem as thegiants were far and away number 1 and no one else was in their league. cowboys, bucs, packers, top 5 defenses, and eli out played their QBs, pats have thecoach that when he beat the colts he got the credit for stopping peyton and what does Eli do he stops 19-0.

and guess what Eli did he out played 3 pro bowl QBs, he beat 2 number 1 seeds 1 number 2 seed. those teams had byes in case you didn't know, and he outplayed jeff garcia who has won playoff games twice beating the giants in the playoffs.his only int was because the WR dropped the ball. ITS A FACT THAT ELIOUTPLAYED EVERY SINGLE QB

FACTS ARE FACTS you can lie to yourself but the facts are going to be there till the end of time my friend

I think the giants were underdogs in every playoff game maybe not the bucs game and Eli stepped up his game more than any player in the playoffs, that'sthe number 1 reason why the giants won.

with that said i'm not ready to say he is the best QB in the NFC East, hopefully he turned the corner and his that ring helps but now he needs to become ayear in year out pro bowl QB hopefully around 30 TDs 15 ints. but one thing he has shown throughout his career he has made clutch plays.

can someone have the balls to name the QB that out played Eli or had a better playoffs, the HA HA LOLs are not proving anything....giggling is what chicks do

McNabb in his prime is by far a better all around QB than Eli, but dude can't even play a full season anymore, my arguement is for right now, 2008...not2005.

And I will still say Eli > Romo right now because what has Romo done besides play well in the regular season? He hasn't done anything AS OF YET in theplayoffs.

I still want to know why the OP think Jason Campbell deserves more than an 84

Madden overrates EVERYONE forreal man. Just give away 90+ ratings like it is NOTHING

Originally Posted by acidicality

49erso.jpg

49ersd.jpg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
@ Alex Smith having the same rating as Shaun Hill. But, he deserves it.
tired.gif

pimp.gif
Patrick Willis

YEZZUR!!!!!!!!!! Niners suck, P Willie is about the only bright side to this team. Hopefully one of these QB`s does something.........When are we gonnastart contending again??

Im a big Seahawks fan, but how is Mo Morris rated at 97?! Also, I am loving the O-line for the Hawks.

seahawkso.jpg

I've never liked the gameplay of Madden, but this is all that we have.
smh.gif

Oh, do I miss 2k sports making an NFL game.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Im a big Seahawks fan, but how is Mo Morris rated at 97?! Also, I am loving the O-line for the Hawks.

seahawkso.jpg

he's rated 97 as a 3rd down running back not overall

Wait..wait..wait..

I'm a Giants fan but Justin Tuck ALREADY at 94?!

should be around 89-90

Back
Top Bottom