Madden 2012: Cover Athlete Revealed at 4pm VICK vs. HILLIS

Congrats to Hillis.

I don't understand why y'all are so upset about Hillis getting the cover.

As long as Madden 12's gameplay is more sim oriented as opposed to that arcadey foolishness that was Madden 11 I could care less about who's on the cover.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

The Madden Curse for Hillis/The Browns is that they will actually have a winning season.
This right here.

EA is using Peyton Hillis as a sacrificial lamb to reverse the curse and bring good fortune

The Madden Curse for Hillis/The Browns is that they will actually have a winning season.
This right here.

EA is using Peyton Hillis as a sacrificial lamb to reverse the curse and bring good fortune

Originally Posted by toine2983

As long as Madden 12's gameplay is more sim oriented as opposed to that arcadey foolishness that was Madden 11 I could care less about who's on the cover.

This has been my concern from day 1. I skipped '11 (the first madden i EVER skipped) & if '12 is just as bad I'm skipping it too, even if Vick was on the cover

Originally Posted by toine2983

This has been my concern from day 1. I skipped '11 (the first madden i EVER skipped) & if '12 is just as bad I'm skipping it too, even if Vick was on the cover

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

This right here.

It's not good fortune.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Browns are so use to losing their idea of doing bad is winning.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

This right here.

It's not good fortune.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Browns are so use to losing their idea of doing bad is winning.
laugh.gif

the browns are already bad as it is, and now Hillis get the cover?! browns fans, my heart bleeds for you
laugh.gif

bad team + bad state + cursed coverboy = trainwreck of a season

the browns are already bad as it is, and now Hillis get the cover?! browns fans, my heart bleeds for you
laugh.gif

bad team + bad state + cursed coverboy = trainwreck of a season

i am not even mad.

hillis is a beast (go youtube him for his highlights). dude was like the whole offense for the browns.

i am not even mad.

hillis is a beast (go youtube him for his highlights). dude was like the whole offense for the browns.

Back
Top Bottom