Madden 2012: Cover Athlete Revealed at 4pm VICK vs. HILLIS

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Vick will win. I dont like him but i respect how he came back like that. He deserves it
nerd.gif

as much as I love the browns this situation is a love/hate thing

a browns player on the cover of the most coveted football game since 2k5 is a dream come true

on the other hand he is a decent player, but usually isnt the coverguy in the top 5 players on the game

I would be extremly surprised if he was pass 90

on that note Clay Matthews or A-rod should have won the cover

and they should install a rule were that if your team doesnt make the playoffs..no coverguy for you

as much as I love the browns this situation is a love/hate thing

a browns player on the cover of the most coveted football game since 2k5 is a dream come true

on the other hand he is a decent player, but usually isnt the coverguy in the top 5 players on the game

I would be extremly surprised if he was pass 90

on that note Clay Matthews or A-rod should have won the cover

and they should install a rule were that if your team doesnt make the playoffs..no coverguy for you

LOL @ the losers in here that are actually mad over Hillis winning.

LOL @ the losers in here that are actually mad over Hillis winning.

I'm not mad that Hillis won. It was by popular vote. You win some, you lose some. Vick shouldn't be upset about it. Even though I'm from Ohio and a Buccs fan, I hope this turns the Browns organization around for the better.

I'm not mad that Hillis won. It was by popular vote. You win some, you lose some. Vick shouldn't be upset about it. Even though I'm from Ohio and a Buccs fan, I hope this turns the Browns organization around for the better.

I haven't read the thread yet but i think more people voted against vick than they did for hillis if tht makes sense..?
and on a side not i think ppl voted for him for race and bcuz he didn't deserve to be there

**activates flame suit**

I haven't read the thread yet but i think more people voted against vick than they did for hillis if tht makes sense..?
and on a side not i think ppl voted for him for race and bcuz he didn't deserve to be there

**activates flame suit**

I dont mind that Vick didnt make the cover

but come on EA atleast give it to a superstar

I dont mind that Vick didnt make the cover

but come on EA atleast give it to a superstar

Back
Top Bottom