Made some t shirts UPDATED pg 5

Some t shirts I did.  Just got a vinyl cutter and been testing it out some.  What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Wow those shirts both are GREAT
happy.gif

the lebron shirt is a great start, but it needs alittle bit more, or make it alittle bigger so it takes up mroe of the shirt

The Lebron shirt is cool, but it looks like it's missing something. Maybe you can make the graphics double the size.

Nice LBJ tee....although Idk how I feel about them showboatin during games....but overall great job dawg!

That Lebron shirt is a DOPE concept!!! Like they said though, make it bigger and you have yourself one classic shirt. I'm willing to pay for that, good job

Those are clean. How do you do the double color on the Mariners one?

Those are nice, I really like the concept for that LeBron one. But like others have said it would look better if the graphics were bigger.

Nice work!

Originally Posted by kdawg

Those are clean. How do you do the double color on the Mariners one?
Just press down the blue for a couple seconds and then press down the white over top for the full press time.

Hows this look for size?  Too big?
232323232%7Ffp%3A8%3A%3Enu%3D3378%3E%3B42%3E782%3EWSNRCG%3D334%3B%3A5594733%3Anu0mrj

double the size looks better. i think it would be nicer if you put the lebron 23 logo on the back at the neck.. it just looks a little out of place on the front
great work none the less

Check out my new design.  I was pretty pleased with how it came out, what ya think?

232323232%7Ffp%3A92%3Enu%3D3354%3E4%3C4%3E%3A%3C4%3E24454%3C4%3B%3B5249ot1lsi

Hey if you guys are interested in me making you something send me a pm. Couple more designs in the works ill post when done.

Back
Top Bottom