Magic vs. Celtics Game 7 8pm TNT

Damn I hate Reggie Miller on commentary with a passion!
mad.gif

Will somebody teach Boston how to close out under control please? That's the reason Orlando always pump fakes then drives by.

Time to come back with Gorchav or whatever his name is

sigh. seriously. is there ANYONE ELSE in the league that sells and exaggerates fouls more than Pierce? it seems to me like celtics are the dirtiest team in theleague.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by c2thearlos

Please let's hold on to this lead Magic
I know right .
laugh.gif

I can't wait to see KG's face after the Magic win though .

4reals though, I was rooting for them last year and I'm glad all my dudes got a ring, but mother @@@ em' this time around. Lets go Magic!!

Theres no excuse for the Magic to choke this game...if they dont close this out with a win they need to rebuild and cut everyone.

I swear Pierce has the ugliest free throw form of any star winger player. What the hell is going on with his feet?

8 minutes is an eternity in the NBA, especially in the 4th & the way ORL blows leads...Ya'll are bit premature FTW
laugh.gif

o man if magic pull this one out, this will be a joyous moment for me as a Laker fan, seeing Boston go down. Even though they had some big injuries, its stillpleasing!

Originally Posted by bangtcg

sigh. seriously. is there ANYONE ELSE in the league that sells and exaggerates fouls more than Pierce? it seems to me like celtics are the dirtiest team in the league.
The calls he gets make me sick.

Seriously, I can't even see how we got this to 7 game.
sick.gif

So apparent how much we miss Garnett....but I don't know why Paul Pierce just has gone away these playoffs.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom