Magic vs Spurs

9,835
440
Joined Jan 30, 2006
howard and duncan both got called for ticky fouls

hack a howard worked 2-11
howard was getting butt hurt and going after the asst coach


got the win tho
 

do be doo

Banned
6,590
547
Joined Mar 13, 2009
Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

howard and duncan both got called for ticky fouls

hack a howard worked 2-11
howard was getting butt hurt and going after the asst coach


got the win tho

Yeah...I was like

Dude just needs to make his free throws...

Good Win
 

big j 33

Supporter
31,872
9,909
Joined May 31, 2006
That last call on D12 that he fouled out on was absolutely terrible.

For both teams it was an awfully officiated game.
 
966
10
Joined Mar 11, 2008
good win indeed for the spurs but the spurs needed it more than the magic. Im proud if my magic either win or lose. After we kicked their tails earlier this month im sure they had revenge on top of their minds
 
3,671
46
Joined Sep 6, 2007
Originally Posted by Big J 33

That last call on D12 that he fouled out on was absolutely terrible.

For both teams it was an awfully officiated game.
You should had seen the second and third foul that was called on Duncan. They were even worse imho.
 

big j 33

Supporter
31,872
9,909
Joined May 31, 2006
Yeah I did, completely ruined the flow of the game for me. Refs trying to be the star always kills the excitement.
 
11,982
2,392
Joined Oct 6, 2001
Definitely some of the worst officiating I've seen in a long long time. Win or lose didn't matter though, we're going to stay 2nd so no big deal on any more loses before the playoffs.
 
2,754
142
Joined Mar 1, 2007
Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Definitely some of the worst officiating I've seen in a long long time. Win or lose didn't matter though, we're going to stay 2nd so no big deal on any more loses before the playoffs.

thank you spurs..


nah these games matter....just ask laker fans

getting home court if we were to meet the lakers in the finals again would be huge
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now