Mainstream Rap is really wack now.

Its not wack, that crap is in a new category of awfully lame.

I can't even bare to listen to 98.9% of music today.

I mean it does, but that's like saying the sun is hot.

Word.

Dude shut up. You were the champion of incessantly promoting garbage, commercialized, teeny bopper rap music on this site for years.

I have noticed you got your ears cleaned out at some point in the last year but nobody has forgot. You probably just in threads being a 'yes man' anyway. :lol:

Last edited:
Meh. It's okay. It's not terrible.

Kendrick, Drake, Cole, Wale, Ross, Kanye, Jay, Meek are straight with me . . . Mainstream rap is okay right now in my opinion. Has definitely been worse . . . 

The biggest problem is everyone using the same beats and trying to rap/sound like whatever is successful. Also define 'mainstream'. Where would someone like Migos/Thug fall in that . . .

Music really sucks. It's a high school reunion with popular kids before they're fame. They already made they money. People gonna continue to listen and dudes who don't have a dime that work for them gonna continue to use other brands to brand Hip Hop. Sheesh. I wish I rapped. I'm nice.

Last edited:
Tired *** subject. Look for independent rap artists if the **** "forced" upon you by the radio doesn't appeal to you. There's plenty of up and coming rappers that make their type of music and don't let the radio dictate that.

Or just listen to 90 rap forever. I thought I could do that when I was younger and it didn't last long.

Im finna change this. I got some tuff **** im cookin up. Waaaay hotter beats than yung lean

i prefer the music of older days but i think artist have more freedom now so the music is personal or different which is a good thing

Back
Top Bottom