Makaveli- The Don Kiluminati:The 7 Day Theory Appreciation

ab8264e495c12a10265f0846a62d4021fd532855.pjpg

139263944ac7ca2a2b3f004c644efec600423500.pjpg

Pac at his finest, imo this is his best album (Me against the world is a very close 2nd). 12 tracks of real $!##, you can tell he put his heart and soul intothis one. From the lyrics to the production to the overall cohesiveness, just a classic album across the board. The ONLY thing that takes away from this albumis the bum @+% outlawz, them _s been terrible.

I'm not even expecting a big turnout in this thread because nowadays it seem like its the cool thing to do to call Pac wack or overrated (which isblasphemous), but its all good. As long as somebody rock with this $!## I'll be cool.

pimp.gif

Yea I think it's his best album too.

To this day, Hail Mary is one of my favorite songs of all time, any genre.

MY fav Pac album...

IMO Outlawz was aight...

Live & Die In LA
pimp.gif

Blasphemy
pimp.gif

Krazy
pimp.gif

White Manz World
pimp.gif

But the BEST joint on the album...

Against All Odds ...
smh.gif
... Perfect ending to his LAST REAL album... & he said EVERYthing that needed to be said about the whole East Vs West situation...I think he was ready to turn the page in his life, but NEEDED to just speak the truth 100%...

This album scared the +%@% out of me as a kid.

And that's a good thing.

This +%@% knocks.

Eerie

Love this album...
This is Pac at his lyrical prime...
Maaan
ohwell.gif
u can tell the N was getting better...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My fave Pac album as well.

'We probably in Hell already, our dumb !*%!# not knowin, everybdoy kissing $@# to go to Heaven ain't goin'

his third classic. from the epic opening to the epic closing, this is an amazing album. "blasphemy" deserves its own post complete with analysis andall.

tell me how i ain't God's son..
n_, mama a virgin,
we got evicted, had to leave the burbs...

have you ever seen a crackhead? that's eternal fire.

eek.gif

This album was epic for the time period when it was released....

BLASPHEMY & HOLD YA HEAD are my ###!

the "suge shot me"....intro is highlarious the way it played out in the media.

This ain't my favorite Pac album, but it bangs like a mutha +%%* so I give it its respect...

...I gotta new appreciation for "To Live And Die in LA" though.

this is a classic hip-hop album all the way around. just the way it all went down was eerie as hell to me. almost like he planned it to be that way.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Love this album...
This is Pac at his lyrical prime...
Maaan
ohwell.gif
u can tell the N was getting better...

QFT
pimp.gif
. It's sad that he was not alive when the album finally released.

pimp.gif
album is a *$%%*+! classic

whats crazy is that he wrote that entire thing in 3 days.
eek.gif

GOAT! you will foreva be missed

Word!!! Im glad to see it being appreciated.........12 tracks of real stuff. Every album from pac is my fave before they started doing remixes and gettingproducers to screw up his music...........

This is the only Pac album that I can fully get into all the way, a hip hop classic for sure.

whats crazy is that he wrote that entire thing in 3 days.
eek.gif

I thought he completed this in 7 days, hence the term "The 7 Day Theory". I think one of the Outlawz made a comment about this in a magazine.

Back
Top Bottom