MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
:pimp:

This is outrageous though. I feel like the president should be able to step in and trump this foolishness.

So what other options does he have to get released? What was the reason why his release was blocked?

‘He’s got nothing in prison now,’ said Earl Avery, 46. ‘He gave away three-quarters of his stuff.

‘I don’t understand how these judges can have overturned the decision to release him,’ he added at the family’s auto junkyard in Two Rivers, Wisconsin.

‘’It’s just so disappointing. We had hoped to have him home for Thanksgiving, but now that’s not going to happen.

:smh:

I still don't understand why his released was blocked. Is there any clear explanation?

Yet, 47-year-old Attwood says that Wisconsin state prosecutors - led by Attorney General Brad Schimel - will do anything to keep Avery locked up and are armed with tens of millions to fight a 'dirty' legal battle. 
These guys man 
mean.gif

Famb already had 10yrs of his life thrown away.

These DAs just can't let go and take that L. Have to save face over some decency. Sickening :smh:

Last edited:
I think if the DA takes an L on the Dassey cause then it'll open the door to them taking an L on Avery's case because Dassey's confession is uktimately what got his uncle convicted

Back
Top Bottom