MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Brendan obviously didn't do this cause he's too stupid to have did it. Not trying to be funny.

These dudes need to be pardoned

And how the hell can they put somebody like Brendan away with not one fiber of DNA evidence. Brenden supposedly rapes, tortures, slits the throat of Teresa.....but there is no:

No blood in the room
No DNA evidence of Teresa in the room
No blood spatter
No rope particles
No hair, sweat, finger prints or even particles of Brendan or Teresa in that room.....

Yet you convict him based on a coerced "confession" from a 16 year old mentally slow kid? :smh:.

Oh and Michael O'Kelly, Len Kuchinsky and Judge Jerome Fox are just horrible people. They screwed Brendan something serious. Michael O'Kelly admitted in that email that he hated the Avery's and thought of them as a stain to the community in episode 10. And these were the people supposed to be in Brendan's "defense"? :smh:

Last edited:
Every time I come in this thread, I get right back into my feels, man. This is such blatant bs.

Sorry i just can't see that kid raping the woman. Al kid was worried about was his project and wrestling. Not an ounce of clue of what is going on or the severity of it.

Finished it. Just mind blowing. So many questionable things that I wouldn't even know where to start yet the courts kept denying their appeals. System is all screwed up sadly. Just heartbreaking seeing what the family had to go through.

Just finished ep 4....really can't express it in words how sad this story is. Honestly not even sure if I can finish the series, it's just depressing.

HOping to finish the series tonight. Finished the episode where they discussed the victim's cellphone mailbox.

I have yet to finish the series...but I hope Avery and his nephew goes free. But I have a feeling, I'm going to led to disappointment.

And how the hell can they put somebody like Brendan away with not one fiber of DNA evidence. Brenden supposedly rapes, tortures, slits the throat of Teresa.....but there is no:

No blood in the room
No DNA evidence of Teresa in the room
No blood spatter
No rope particles
No hair, sweat, finger prints or even particles of Brendan or Teresa in that room.....

Yet you convict him based on a coerced "confession" from a 16 year old mentally slow kid?
mean.gif

Oh and Michael O'Kelly, Len Kuchinsky and Judge Jerome Fox are just horrible people. They screwed Brendan something serious. Michael O'Kelly admitted in that email that he hated the Avery's and thought of them as a stain to the community in episode 10. And these were the people supposed to be in Brendan's "defense"?
mean.gif
Don't forget that Kratz changed the story in his closing arguments.

He changed it from it being a rope, to her being shackled with cuffs. 

He only did this after the defense proved there were no rope particles 

in the bedroom.  

Another thing I didn't understand is how did Brenden 

get convicted of more things than Steven? Granted 

they're both innocent, but there wasn't any evidence 

that pointed to Brenden outside of what he said to 

the officers.  

IMO the only reason Steven got 

a charge dismissed that Brenden didn't was because

of Steven's defense team.  I don't understand why 

they all didn't just work as a team.  One case depended 

on the other.  They should have all come together and 

came up with a plan to go by.  People were just getting 

on the stand saying whatever without realizing how it 

was hurting both parties. 

Another thing I didn't understand is how did Brenden ​
get convicted of more things than Steven? Granted ​
they're both innocent, but there wasn't any evidence ​
that pointed to Brenden outside of what he said to ​
the officers.  ​

IMO the only reason Steven got ​
a charge dismissed that Brenden didn't was because​
of Steven's defense team.  I don't understand why ​
they all didn't just work as a team.  One case depended ​
on the other.  They should have all come together and ​
came up with a plan to go by.  People were just getting ​
on the stand saying whatever without realizing how it ​
was hurting both parties. ​

Agreed, Brendan's lawyers sucked, especially his first one who wanted him to take a plea deal instead, instead of really trying to look out for his best interest and defend him. But I can understand it being very difficult with odds stacked against them defending Brendan considering so many false statements and lies Brendan was making. Jury took his lies and ran away with it without taking consideration the condition and state Brendan is.

Watching now.. Screwed up my ankle and on meds.. So going binge watch

As someone mentioned somewhere going be an interesting ride after diving deep into Fargo

Ahh man , I think a petition for pardon is misguided, maybe one for a proper and fair trial by the feds.

True I thought the same thing when I read it. But I don't see one for that so I just signed this one

This happens all the time to black men sad enough.. Although for blacks women can dream that you raped them and you get sentenced to 48 years. Then have to get out cause the original attacker finally felt bad and said he did it.. This country man..

Link:
Info:
View media item 1840610

Man...That forensics analyst working with Fassbender was getting on my nerves. None of the facts add up. What the hell is going on.

Back
Top Bottom