MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
:wow: :wow:

Maaaaan, how dope is that?!! Glad for the kid. I hope they pay that man well for all those lost years.

One down, one to go.

If I'm reading it right, the most he can get in compensation from the state of WI is $5k/year up to $25k. Ridiculous.

I really hope he's able to get some more loot via civil lawsuits. And I REALLY hope prosecutors don't look to try him again.

John Diedrich [emoji]10004[/emoji] @john_diedrich

BREAKING: Brendan #Dassey conviction overturned by federal judge in #Milwaukee #Halbach murder #Makingofamurderer

3:01 PM - 12 Aug 2016

John Diedrich [emoji]10004[/emoji] @john_diedrich

Fed judge calls conduct by #Dassey attorney's, Kachinsky, "indefensible" #MakingAMurderer

3:08 PM - 12 Aug 2016

Steve Chamraz [emoji]10004[/emoji] @TMJ4Steve

:: BREAKING NOW @tmj4: Federal judge orders Brendan Dassey released from prison. #MakingAMurderer

3:07 PM - 12 Aug 2016

Jessica Arp [emoji]10004[/emoji] @news3jessica

#BREAKING: Here's the end of the Judge's decision on #BrendanDassey--->

3:09 PM - 12 Aug 2016

Prosecution would be fools to do a retrial with so little evidence. Plus the national attention it would receive.

Best take this L and move on.

:wow: :wow:

GREAT NEWS! Now get the kid some education and some therapy so he doesn't confess to anymore murders on accident.

Interested to see what's the next story/conviction to get the documentary treatment and what will come of it

Brendan finally able to watch Wrestlemania again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad they finally let this kid out. Hopefully prison aint mess him up. Someone needs to show him the WWE Network, dude would be like :wow: :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom