Making it through to the other side appreciation thread

I know the end of the year is typically a time where many people reflect on their lives and it's not uncommon for us to get bogged down in the shortcomings, slip ups, mistakes, overall bad predicaments, etc. But NT fam sometimes there's beauty in the struggle and something to be said for a person that's able to endure and keep pushing. I can't begin to type about my personal struggles without wasting the battery life on my phone right now. I've even shared some of my down moments with you guys on NT. The feeling you get when you know you overcame is indescribable. When you're able to look back on past circumstances and knowing you didn't let them get the best of you... It's among the coolest experiences you get in life. Don't let them get you down, brush off your crown and keep pushing. Stay blessed NT.

its crazy to look back on where i was not even a year ago as to where i am now.

im thankful every day, even on the bad days.

and for those in that struggle keep pushing.

Not to sound cliche but i know for a fact 2016 is gonna be my year

nthat.gif

At the end of 2014 I registered a couple of website names with the intention of opening businesses ... and it never panned out...

I'm the CPO of my company

Chief procrastination Officer

But at the beginning of the year I was gassed up

Last edited:
I totally get it! Last year I started my own photography business in a new area and thought it would be great. This year I had to get a part time job for some extra cash because it wasn't taking off like I thought it would. But the past three months have been amazing and my business has been picking up and my only hope is that it continues throughout the new year.

But I'm happy that a lot of people have made it out of their own funk this year, whether it be a professional funk, emotional, physical, or all of the above. We deserve everything good! 

Reflecting on this year, I left my old job, (hate it) found something better. Got a new bae after coming out a long term relationship. (February when we broke up) I'm really happy for the most part besides holiday shopping. [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] 2016 we gonna flourish you guys #NTfamb

yea i got fd this year

im not even sad though

bum life is pretty stress free lol, ill be back on my feet with a new outlook next year for sure 8)

Last edited:
Struggling through life but finding the beauty in it.
Not where I want to be but still motivated by where I
will be and embracing who I am becoming through it
all. :nthat: Be blessed bros

Grateful to be employed.

Don't ever wanna go through unemployment for a year again.

"Shun not the struggle, Tis God's gift."

Blessed to be where I am now, never thought I'd make it here if you had talked to me back in March. Shoutout to all my people keeping their nose to the grindstone :smokin

Ouch. How did you survive that year? slighted slighted

I used to be so god damn broke like 4 years ago it took two years to pay off all my debts I racked up. My credit is still ******. Luckily I don't really need it, haven't really bothered to repair it either. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom