MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

My uncle is stationed there.....I always try to get him to tell me what he does, but every answer is always vague and he laughs it off. Didn't realize the plane was near DG.

View media item 914638

and that diego garcia base just adds on to my theory that this is all ******** being fed to us. 

no way a plane goes missing nowadays and they can't "find it" 

the media is feeding us ******** and thats why i haven't followed it at all. i just scoff everytime i hear some random **** on tv 

Here is a Washington Post graphic showing the true ocean depths of what they are dealing with out there. Anyone thinking it's not legit that they cannot locate the plane should give this a glance.

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/world/the-depth-of-the-problem/931/
Yup. Experts said they have about 20 days from the day it went missing before it sank at least 10,000 ft. That thing is long gone.

Nobody here was even alive when the Titanic sank. And that took 73 years to find. These wacky conspiracy theorists dont realize how massive the ocean is. This is not even finding a needle in a haystack. More like a nose hair. 
laugh.gif

Here is a Washington Post graphic showing the true ocean depths of what they are dealing with out there. Anyone thinking it's not legit that they cannot locate the plane should give this a glance.

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/world/the-depth-of-the-problem/931/
Yup. Experts said they have about 20 days from the day it went missing before it sank at least 10,000 ft. That thing is long gone.

Nobody here was even alive when the Titanic sank. And that took 73 years to find. These wacky conspiracy theorists dont realize how massive the ocean is. This is not even finding a needle in a haystack. More like a nose hair. :lol:
fa real and they saying where they searching is only 3 miles deep
3 miles deep seems longer than 3 miles wide to me

DA FUQ! This **** dosent end, for the people saying its as simple as its in the bottom of the ocean, well your stupid. This ***** got nothing simple or normal about it. Im interested in this news, but not taking much in cos one leads too another and never related. Strange **** going on

And let's not act like maybe this pilot forgot to turn his phone off or put it on airplane mode he obviously had it on for a reason.

Planes have gone missing since the beginning of flight, and now all of a sudden it's a conspiracy lol.

Except when a plane goes missing nowadays, they know what exactly happened or the general area of where the plane is. The only issue is actual finding it since the ocean is so damn big.

The issue isn't that they can't find the plae. The issue is having NO idea what happened, where it could be or why any of it happened. They have emergency stuff that goes off if the plane malfunctions. If the pilot is struggling, he can try to contact someone. If the plane blows up, THEY KNOW IT ABOUT IT. In 2014, planes don't just vanish bro. They can go missing in a general area but they don't just vanish.

The conspiracies are crazy but let's not act like this is normal everyday stuff.

Except when a plane goes missing nowadays, they know what exactly happened or the general area of where the plane is. The only issue is actual finding it since the ocean is so damn big.

The issue isn't that they can't find the plae. The issue is having NO idea what happened, where it could be or why any of it happened. They have emergency stuff that goes off if the plane malfunctions. If the pilot is struggling, he can try to contact someone. If the plane blows up, THEY KNOW IT ABOUT IT. In 2014, planes don't just vanish bro. They can go missing in a general area but they don't just vanish.

The conspiracies are crazy but let's not act like this is normal everyday stuff.
Well nobody thought terrorists would be able to hijack 4 planes and crash 3 of them into buildings ("allegedly"). Ish happens. And let's not forget this wasnt under our watch. Who knows what archaic system Malaysia uses. There's already been criticism on how they handled the situation in the first few hours. Because you can be damn sure there would be no way in hell we'd lose one of our planes like that post 9/11  
pimp.gif
  #AmericaDaGreatest 

forgot about this plane until yesterday when my mom said the plane was hijacked by aliens :lol: :smh: Do people really believe that it crashed into the ocean? I still think terrorists got a hold of it somehow.

Right for people saying Titanic took so and so years to find, well that is diffrent, we didnt have the kind of technology we have now back then

Back
Top Bottom