Male Prom Queen??? What part of the game is this Vol. Am I late?

the whole prom king and queen thing is a joke in the first place
so I don't really see the problem

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

only a gay person can understand why the kid was voted PROM QUEEN. You see in the gay community a queen is a gay man who has too much style for one person they develop this alter ego which causes them to become a drag QUEEN. The boy is a drag queen get it? SMH some of you try wayyyy too dang hard to create nonsense out of nothing.

btw I noticed Lazy B supports Syracuse Orangemen! Props homie, I used to want to play for them until I got kicked of Orchard Park Lacrosse Team for smoking. I got kicked of around the right time too! The whole team was caught, well mostly the star players were caught using lortabs as a sport enchancing drug. They stuck the damn things up they butts! SMH.

laugh.gif
that is some nonsense right there. why do drag queens always be so ODlookin then? That's not style. They become characters, mocking themselves.

then there are the infinite amount of gay dudes with mo fresher style who aren't Queens.
laugh.gif

But back to the topic, I don't see anything wrong with it. The girls shoulda stepped their game up.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Diego

How ugly must the girls in that school be if he is winning the contest?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But seriously I think its dumb. I think its more negative than positive. It says that Gay dudes are all queens, which most aren't all feminine andflamboyant

I don't really care either way, but why couldn't he have just run for King? It's not like he couldn't be proud of being gay and still be King;he said he didn't want to be a girl, so why does he wanna be a queen? Now he just robs a girl of the chance to be Queen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

OH NO THEY'RE RUINING THE SANCTITY OF AMERICA'S STRONGEST TRADITION!!! THE PROM QUEEN!

2h4w80j.gif
laugh.gif
I like the gif but it aint even that serious. Its justone of them things where I need the Beanie Seagle gif where He's saying "who the (expletive) does that".

Like what DW said, as a man, stay in you're lane. This aint cool
laugh.gif
.Its doing TOO much. Be a man. Stay in you're Male lane. That flamboyant stuff isn't cute.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

OH NO THEY'RE RUINING THE SANCTITY OF AMERICA'S STRONGEST TRADITION!!! THE PROM QUEEN!

2h4w80j.gif
I like the gif but it aint even that serious. Its just one of them things where I need the Beanie Seagle gif where He's saying "who the (expletive) does that".
Same here I don't even care I don't even remember who was my prom queen or king. It's one of those bot button topics that isirrelevant. If it was my school I would have just been WTH?! and woke up Sunday morning after Prom and not even talk about it. It ain't that serious.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

2h4w80j.gif
I like the gif but it aint even that serious. Its just one of them things where I need the Beanie Seagle gif where He's saying "who the (expletive) does that".
Same here I don't even care I don't even remember who was my prom queen or king. It's one of those bot button topics that is irrelevant. If it was my school I would have just been WTH?! and woke up Sunday morning after Prom and not even talk about it. It ain't that serious.
See I would have talked about it the next day AT LEAST
laugh.gif
. Iwould smh the rest of that night for sure.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by Diego

How ugly must the girls in that school be if he is winning the contest?
seriously
its not even that... they probably voted for him on hype thinking they doing something positive for gays.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom