Man arrested by TSA scumbags for writing 4th Amendment on his chest.

You know how ineffective this body scanner is? I legit, with witnesses, carried some
pimp.gif
back from MCI-BWI, stopping in Chicago, not O'Hare but the other one.

It's so funny, we are always so quick to jump behind all policies laid down by the authorities, then when someone dissents, "he's stupid" "why risk it." SMH @ the fear that the government has, unbeknown to them, placed in the hearts of otherwise reasonable people.

Comparing America to other countries is flawed reasoning. What makes this country great? Civil rights; America was founded by treasonous egalitarians; and designed to keep that same spirit. The ideas of equal rights and replacement of a failed government were written in the Preamble of our nation. So no, I won't go to some far off land; I'll stay right here where I like my freedom free and my pies apple.

If you have nothing to hide that just let them search your stuff. All this invading your privacy talk will easily turn into a why didn't they check his bag/pockets/body for a bomb, after another plane goes down.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

nawth, my point exactly.

im really showing restraint.

i wont say the REAL reason a portion of our population is upset about this....

do it, i'm ready for a laugh.

a lot of ppl would argue that its more about the principle and the potential incremental relinquishment of rights. Today its boarding planes, tomorrow its dudes running up in our homes with rifles w/o a warrant. Most people would be ok with this imo, except that there is a lot of talk of expanding these searches to malls, public venues, transport etc. 
illogical jump to conclusion.

we have extra security on planes because the ++## is dangerous.

having extra security in airports and surrounding airplanes in no way, shape or form suggests that "something else is next"

i wont even entertain that argument.

again, im going to refrain from making my typical white-bashing comments...

white-bashing? 
laugh.gif

i was referring to following when trying to explain how people might view the implementation of new scanners:
Transportation, Sports Events, Malls
Posted by Washington Politics News

Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano admitted yesterday that body scanners would eventually find their way into U.S. public transportation, trains and boats, but Janet Napolitano is already beta-testing technology that goes even further, by forcing Americans to undergo a behavioral interrogation before they are allowed to enter sports events, rock concerts and shopping malls.

“I think the tighter we get on aviation, we have to also be thinking now about going on to mass transit or to trains or maritime. So, what do we need to be doing to strengthen our protections there?

Originally Posted by bboy1827

You know how ineffective this body scanner is? I legit, with witnesses, carried some
pimp.gif
back from MCI-BWI, stopping in Chicago, not O'Hare but the other one.
Regardless how EFFECTIVE the body scanners are, which could be argued forever, the main purpose of this is for security.  Sure it won't pick up fart particles in your boxers however mentally the terrorists know they have another deterrent to breach.  
I really do wish the Govt would declassify some of their intel on why these security measures were enacted to ease the public.... but then again the enemy is listening and adapting so it's like a catch 22.  

He didn't get arrested for writing the 4th amendment on his chest, he was arrested for taking his shirt off in the middle of the checkpoint. If I was walking down a street in the city and some dude takes of his shirt out of nowhere, wouldn't you think that is odd behavior? And he does it in the middle of an airport, what did he expect?

I'm Pakistani and Muslim, I know all about random security checks. The thing is though I am the most polite dude at the airport. Yes sir, No sir even during extra screenings and questioning. You know why? I've learned that the TSA can do whatever they want. If I'm trying to get somewhere by plane, I'm trying to make the process as smooth as possible. I've was born and raised in Texas, but I get questioned at the airport like I don't belong there. They ask the most ridiculous questions, but I give them answers, I don't argue.

A friend of mine was coming home from a semester in the Caribbean and they held him for 3 hours in a room. They didn't even question him, they just handed his passport back and told him he can go. People need to learn there's zero rights at the airport, it's just fact. As sad as it is to say, You want to travel somewhere by plane, be quiet, do everything they say, and move along. People, especially people like me, have no power when it comes to the government. But hey where else are you going to live?
Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

security theatre isn't true security

some things to read:
http://www.usatoday.com/n...11-03-11-tsa-scans_N.htm
The Transportation Security Administration announced Friday that it would retest every full-body X-ray scanner that emits ionizing radiation — 247 machines at 38 airports — after maintenance records on some of the devices showed radiation levels 10 times higher than expected.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/wo...dy-scanners-airport.html
An undercover investigator with the U.S. Transportation Safety Administration passed through an airport body scanner repeatedly while carrying a handgun that went undetected, according to an NBC report.

A high-ranking source inside the TSA divulged the information, NBC said, after a covert test of body-scanning security at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.

The female undercover agent concealed a pistol in her undergarments and passed through the body scanners several times, and each time the handgun was undetected.

http://www.theatlantic.co...sa-cant-back-down/67337/
And PETN is what the TSA is looking for these days. That's pentaerythritol tetranitrate, the plastic explosive that both the Shoe Bomber and the Underwear Bomber attempted but failed to detonate. It's what was mailed from Yemen. It's in Iraq and Afghanistan. Guns and traditional bombs are passé; PETN is the terrorist tool of the future.

The problem is that no scanners or puffers can detect PETN; only swabs and dogs work. What the TSA hopes is that they will detect the bulge if someone is hiding a wad of it on their person. But they won't catch PETN hidden in a body cavity. That doesn't have to be as gross as you're imagining; you can hide PETN in your mouth. A terrorist can go through the scanners a dozen times with bits in his mouth each time, and assemble a bigger bomb on the other side. Or he can roll it thin enough to be part of a garment, and sneak it through that way. These tricks aren't new. In the days after the Underwear Bomber was stopped, a scanner manufacturer admitted that the machines might not have caught him.

It's not about security.. it's about money.

http://avstop.com/march_2...vs_private_screening.htm
March 14, 2011 - The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) released a letter to Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-FL) that confirms the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has used faulty data and withheld information when evaluating and comparing the costs of the all-federal screening model and an alternative federal-private screening program.

The Screening Partnership Program was established in the Aviation Transportation Security Act (ATSA) after September 11, 2001, to enable airport authorities to “opt-out

Of course we have the option of flying vs. not flying but why should we get demoted in rights for the same thing we've done for years?  

clifton-08.jpg

oh, so people are saying it's BS cause they can't transport illegal drugs past state lines?

roll.gif

Regardless how EFFECTIVE the body scanners are, which could be argued forever, the main purpose of this is for security.

the reason i think a large population of americans are upset is because they've never had to be searched for any reason whatsoever.

i have no problem with being searched because im used to being searched.

it's not a big surprise to me and i dont feel like im being violated the 400th time im searched

whereas, 40-something white lady from the suburbs....goes to the airport...and is MORTIFIED the TSA wants to search her...."SEARCH ME FOR WHAT?!?!? IM AN AMERICAN!" she says, shocked at the very notion that she will be detained and searched...."HOW DARE THEY STOP ME!"

roll.gif

every time i've seen a story about people being up in arms about the airport security, they're always interviewing a corny white person who just feels so VIOLATED because they had to take their shoes off...

GTFOOHWTBS

its funny how everyone is so serious about THIS, its an invasion of privacy and a violation of our rights,

HOWEVER

probable cause and the fact that police use that as an excuse to stop and search people randomly NEVER offended white america....

the same people crying about being searched in an airport are applauding Arizona for taking a stand and putting its foot down with this immigration nonsense....you know, stop these illegals and demand their paperwork then deport those low lives....

but search me before i get on a plane that could be used to commit a mass act of terrorism? HOW RUDE!

eyes.gif

undoubtedly, someone will contradict me somehow.

but like i said, these people arent used to being searched and actually take offense to it because they've never been questioned, stoppped nor searched.......EVER.

its the same with feelings toward police...

in low-socioeconomic environments, the police are literally hated...

in high-socioeconomic environments, the police are loved.....

I WONDER WHY

Chertoff Group
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://chertoffgroup.com/cgroup/[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://chertoffgroup.com/cgroup/Since leaving government service, Chertoff has worked as Senior Of Counsel at theWashington, D.C. law firm of Covington & Burling.[sup][2][/sup] He also co-founded the Chertoff Group, a risk management and security consulting company, which employs several senior officials from his time as Secretary of Homeland Security as well as Michael Hayden, a former Director of the National Security Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency.[sup][3][/sup][/font]

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Chertoff#cite_note-2[/sup]Michael Chertoff has been an advocate of enhanced technologies, such as full body scanners, that reduce security vulnerabilities and enhance detection capabilities for those threats not easily detected by metal detectors.[sup][21][/sup] Rapiscan Systems, a manufacturer of this technology, was a client of his security consulting firm, the Chertoff Group.

tired.gif
 Conflict of interest maybe?  Are you kidding me?  WOW.  
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

LDS you know that's a got damn lie. so in the hood, people are OK with the police searching em? HELL NO. the fact is, NOBODY likes it, regardless if it's your first time or 400th.

Bunch of SERFS in here....

That Chertoff connection is old news, people known about that for a minute.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

LDS you know that's a got damn lie. so in the hood, people are OK with the police searching em? HELL NO. the fact is, NOBODY likes it, regardless if it's your first time or 400th.

roll.gif

because, to my knowledge, walking around outside doesnt require a security checkpoint....

whereas, boarding an airplane with 140 other souls on it, does.....

like i said, someone will TRY to contradict me...

nice fail, boy

next?

roll.gif

because, to my knowledge, walking around outside doesnt require a security checkpoint....

nice fail, boy

next?

read the post i quoted. not ONCE did you mention the airport. and neither did I.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I don't see what that has to to with accepting these searches

people are against the idea of being searched because they feel they are above being searched...

if you are getting on a plane they are going to search you....

period.

take a bus if you want to have your
pimp.gif
 or you feel some sort of way about being searched...

im actually HAPPY theyre searching people...and the articles you posted are proof they don't do enough.

people in this country love to cite 300 year old decrees.....

right to bare arms, lets rock pistols to political events.....noone will get shot...OH WAIT....

right to be free of "illegal searches".....you agree to be searched when you buy a plane ticket....
roll.gif
, that "illegal search" applies to the 4 black kids that just got pulled over for being in the suburbs after dark with tints on their car windows....not to some fat body who's bent out of shape we gon see the tire marks she leaves in her granny panties....

etc. etc. and so on and so forth...

they didnt even have cars when they drafted the constitution......now we have planes....we just supposed to forgo all security and oversight for those planes because the constitution doesnt say "well, except in the case of airline travel, then, we can search you"

eyes.gif

how are you offended our government wants to double check you before you board an airplane?

roll.gif

because, you feel like you're above that.

you feel like that's for "other people", i.e. "terrorists"

like i said, noone is sitting here crying and writing on their chests in magic marker over probable cause, right?

right.

roll.gif

nice fail, boy

next?

read the post i quoted. not ONCE did you mention the airport. and neither did I.

being stopped in "the hood" = walking around in public

being stopped at a security checkpoint = entering an airport and boarding a plane

is that clear enough for you, fam?

if someone has a problem with being accosted "in the hood" or "in the suburbs" for that matter, i support them. they have the right to not be stopped randomly and searched, i.e. this law in AZ

HOWEVER

when you buy a plane ticket and enter the airport with the idea that you're about to get on a plane....YOU MUST BE SEARCHED....PERIOD....how is that illegal?
roll.gif

now, if the first subject has a problem with being searched, i support them, they have a right to not be searched

if the second subject has a problem with being searched, rent a car.

YOU werent talking about the airport? funny, cause everyone else is talking about the airport...

dudes in "the hood" dont like being searched, yet, they get searched....ILLEGALLY....

people in airports dont like being searched....BECAUSE THEY FEEL THEY ARE ABOVE BEING SEARCHED

It's been happening for awhile now. I think the proper term is "Constitutional Terrorist".

A FBI pamplet given to various law enforcement divisions in the Phoenix area n received this awhile back

FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Front.jpg

FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Back.jpg

http://www.progress.org/fold223.htm

What the FBI agents and police officers are to look for include "Someone who makes numerous references to the U.S. Constitution." So if a highway patrol officer flashes his lights and orders you to pull over to the side and stop, and he says he will arrest you because the bumper sticker on your car says "Preserve the Bill of Rights," and you say you have a Constitutional right to free speech, he could brand you a terrorist suspect.

These threats are very real. They want us all to shut up and take it

people are against the idea of being searched because they feel they are above being searched...

period.

Nobody in the President's cabinet gets searched.

right to be free of "illegal searches".....you agree to be searched when you buy a plane ticket....

Show me where it says that in the Terms and Agreements when you buy a plane ticket.

If the pilots were allowed to carry guns on the plane, this owuldn't even be a discussion. 9/11 would have never happened.

get searched and have a safe flight or not get searched and have the possibility of a terrorist on board?

period.

no. they are against them b/c they are overly invasive and have no real effect on security

people were ok with Xrays. back of the hand pat-downs.. but then they switched to full on groping and these unproven backscatter machines that don't even pick up PETN.

Just with the title of the thread reading "TSA scumbags" I was immediately against the kid...

Back
Top Bottom