The footage has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But the reporter trying to play victim.
30t6p3b.gif
Seemed pretty harmless to me.

Assault ?...   I cant believe the way she is trying to spin this.

What kind of time is the dude looking at  ?

Originally Posted by sbib1130

she is out of touch with reality if she thinks she was a victim to a "crime". 
eyes.gif

If I was an actual victim to an assault, rape, murder, kidnapping, etc. I'd feel patronized and insulted that she considers herself "one of us" now, because she got slightly pushed aside and interrupted. Certainly dude should be punished in some manner, but assault is overkill.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

eyes.gif

If I was an actual victim to an assault, rape, murder, kidnapping, etc. I'd feel patronized and insulted that she considers herself "one of us" now, because she got slightly pushed aside and interrupted. Certainly dude should be punished in some manner, but assault is overkill.

This.

eyes.gif

while i certainly feel that was not the smartest thing to do, and we are accountable for our actions. how would you suggest he be punished?

Literally nothing more annoying than these "reporters"
They just turn real events into overly dramatic scenes....

"I knew something was going to go terribly wrong..." 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

eyes.gif

while i certainly feel that was not the smartest thing to do, and we are accountable for our actions. how would you suggest he be punished?

I mean he cursed on live tv so slap him with something related to that perhaps. Fine him $250 bucks and move on with life.

smh, we waste money processing/trying this guy when we could be getting real criminals

Back
Top Bottom