Man Arrested For Raping 6 Month Old Son & Infecting Him With HIV

Probably the sickest story I've ever heard
30t6p3b.gif

This guy deserves to be thrown in hole full of broken glass before getting dipped in rubbing alcohol.
30t6p3b.gif

This guy deserves to be thrown in hole full of broken glass before getting dipped in rubbing alcohol.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by ill steelo

That Is the most foul thing I've ever read in my life

This 
30t6p3b.gif

For $+@+ like this he should get the death penalty no questions ask. Straight up malicious intent,*$+#!$% disgusting 
30t6p3b.gif

i think the homey aint right in the head, fambs...

fareal fareal....

anyone who is legitimately sane wouldnt do this...

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by ill steelo

That Is the most foul thing I've ever read in my life

This 
30t6p3b.gif

For $+@+ like this he should get the death penalty no questions ask. Straight up malicious intent,*$+#!$% disgusting 
30t6p3b.gif

i think the homey aint right in the head, fambs...

fareal fareal....

anyone who is legitimately sane wouldnt do this...

Are you **!%$*+ kidding me right now?!
That's some next level evil #%!% right there.

Are you **!%$*+ kidding me right now?!
That's some next level evil #%!% right there.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Why even post something like this?

Ohio too. Wow.
This. It's a very sad and atrocious story, yes. But what purpose do stories like this serve on NT?

I think we all know the world can be cold and evil.

This thread should get locked.

30t6p3b.gif

because it's the general forum?

if we want to nit pick threads that shouldn't belong here because they serve no purpose, we'd have close to nothing.

Ohio too. Wow.
This. It's a very sad and atrocious story, yes. But what purpose do stories like this serve on NT?

30t6p3b.gif

because it's the general forum?

if we want to nit pick threads that shouldn't belong here because they serve no purpose, we'd have close to nothing.

I'm tryna understand how that train of thought would go....

And how you wouldnt off yourself if you were even considering +$!! like this... smh.

This n' must have met a similar fate when he was a youngster. Seems most people who commit acts like this have suffered sexual abuse themselves.

Still, if there was a god even he wouldn't forgive this kind of +$!!... If you doing that to your own seeds you need to die.

I'm tryna understand how that train of thought would go....

And how you wouldnt off yourself if you were even considering +$!! like this... smh.

This n' must have met a similar fate when he was a youngster. Seems most people who commit acts like this have suffered sexual abuse themselves.

Still, if there was a god even he wouldn't forgive this kind of +$!!... If you doing that to your own seeds you need to die.

Ohio too. Wow.

30t6p3b.gif

It is the 'General' forum. There are countless BS threads that serve no purpose on NT but when some real life $@% gets posted you guys want it locked and hit us with the "Why post this OP?"

As sick as it is, $@% is real out here. Anyway,

Once they find out he raped a kid they gone end up killing him in prison. The hardest murdering bastards don't play bout that kiddy stuff. U getting a buck fifty easy.

Ohio too. Wow.

30t6p3b.gif

It is the 'General' forum. There are countless BS threads that serve no purpose on NT but when some real life $@% gets posted you guys want it locked and hit us with the "Why post this OP?"

As sick as it is, $@% is real out here. Anyway,

Once they find out he raped a kid they gone end up killing him in prison. The hardest murdering bastards don't play bout that kiddy stuff. U getting a buck fifty easy.

My daughter is 10 and I hate even seeing her naked on accident or anything. I don't believe in that mental issues crap, They are just sick people and evil as hell, they like that $@$. Men looking at lil boys and girls. U ain't got no disease, that's just what u like.

My daughter is 10 and I hate even seeing her naked on accident or anything. I don't believe in that mental issues crap, They are just sick people and evil as hell, they like that $@$. Men looking at lil boys and girls. U ain't got no disease, that's just what u like.

Back
Top Bottom