Man Attacked On Train For "Being White"

He shouldn't have gotten attacked, but if he didn't say anything, that group probably wouldn't have attacked him

He shouldn't have gotten attacked, but if he didn't say anything, that group probably wouldn't have attacked him

Ok, here are the two biggest factors that lead to this situation.
- Common Sense

- Street Smarts

The white boy didn't have either. White people in general don't have street smarts because for the most part they don't grow up in the neighborhoods we grow up in. Is what they did right? No. Is what they called him right? No. But here are when common sense and street smarts kick in. If you're alone, on a train, and you see a group of "urban youths" acting rowdy, don't be compelled to be THAT guy that tells them to be quiet. Why? Because if you do, you better be prepared to handle the situation that's forthcoming. He tells them to be quiet, they call him a racial slur. Strike one. If he leaves it at that, and moves to another train, chances are he gets off the train without a scratch. But no, this guy throws common sense out window yet again and calls one of them a racial slur back. Strike two. He gets an *%! whoopin. After being stomped out for not minding his business, he gets robbed. But since common sense isn't his forte, he then he chases the dudes who just stomped him out. Strike three. He gets stomped out again. This guy had three chances to deescalate the situation and yet he did the exact opposite. That's why he got an *%! whoopin, not because he was white. The dude would have been handled regardless of his ethnicity. 

Moral of the story, mind your !*#@*#@ business in public unless you're willing and able to handle the situation that will arise for being nosey. 

Ok, here are the two biggest factors that lead to this situation.
- Common Sense

- Street Smarts

The white boy didn't have either. White people in general don't have street smarts because for the most part they don't grow up in the neighborhoods we grow up in. Is what they did right? No. Is what they called him right? No. But here are when common sense and street smarts kick in. If you're alone, on a train, and you see a group of "urban youths" acting rowdy, don't be compelled to be THAT guy that tells them to be quiet. Why? Because if you do, you better be prepared to handle the situation that's forthcoming. He tells them to be quiet, they call him a racial slur. Strike one. If he leaves it at that, and moves to another train, chances are he gets off the train without a scratch. But no, this guy throws common sense out window yet again and calls one of them a racial slur back. Strike two. He gets an *%! whoopin. After being stomped out for not minding his business, he gets robbed. But since common sense isn't his forte, he then he chases the dudes who just stomped him out. Strike three. He gets stomped out again. This guy had three chances to deescalate the situation and yet he did the exact opposite. That's why he got an *%! whoopin, not because he was white. The dude would have been handled regardless of his ethnicity. 

Moral of the story, mind your !*#@*#@ business in public unless you're willing and able to handle the situation that will arise for being nosey. 

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

mannnnnn shut that #*@* up. dude was a clown so he got punished for it. end of story, dont start talking that foolishness about intelligence level and crap on a nike message board. nobody wont to read your personal philosophy of how the situation should have occurred. or whatever pointless comeback you'll response with.
your a cornball and at the end of the day your dumb as bricks. 

ill try and dumb things down for you but you still probably won't understand.

people on train being lound and noisy = acting like clowns  regardless of race

im guessing if me and some friends were being loud and your mom told us to be quiet and i called her a racial name, she said something back and then we proceeded to beat the daylights outta her, she'd be getting punished for it right?? im just making sure because that's what it seems in your eyes.  if you say otherwise your a stupid hypocrite

aite let me clear it up for you since you clearly missed the whole part of why dude got beat down.  

"im guessing if me and some friends were being loud and your mom told us to be quiet"

my mother is smart enough to know not to tell some ignorant fellas on public transportation to be quiet. Not in todays world.

"she said something back and then we proceeded to beat the daylights outta her, she'd be getting punished for it right?? im just making sure because that's what it seems in your eyes.  if you say otherwise your a stupid hypocrite"

so the rest of this crap you type is pointless.

so your really doing a whole lot of typing for nothing. This is the world we live in, this isnt the first violent situation to happen on a NYC train and it aint the last. just bc you, some NTers in this thread and other naive people think the world works like "leave it to beaver" or "save by the bell" tv show it doesnt and that dude that got hes head kicked in clearly thought it works like that too. And from the result of that i hope he learn a value lesson.

i hope i dumbed it down for you good enough bc its clear you lack common sense and street sense.

mannnnnn shut that #*@* up. dude was a clown so he got punished for it. end of story, dont start talking that foolishness about intelligence level and crap on a nike message board. nobody wont to read your personal philosophy of how the situation should have occurred. or whatever pointless comeback you'll response with.

im guessing if me and some friends were being loud and your mom told us to be quiet and i called her a racial name, she said something back and then we proceeded to beat the daylights outta her, she'd be getting punished for it right?? im just making sure because that's what it seems in your eyes.  if you say otherwise your a stupid hypocrite

aite let me clear it up for you since you clearly missed the whole part of why dude got beat down.  

"im guessing if me and some friends were being loud and your mom told us to be quiet"

my mother is smart enough to know not to tell some ignorant fellas on public transportation to be quiet. Not in todays world.

"she said something back and then we proceeded to beat the daylights outta her, she'd be getting punished for it right?? im just making sure because that's what it seems in your eyes.  if you say otherwise your a stupid hypocrite"

so your really doing a whole lot of typing for nothing. This is the world we live in, this isnt the first violent situation to happen on a NYC train and it aint the last. just bc you, some NTers in this thread and other naive people think the world works like "leave it to beaver" or "save by the bell" tv show it doesnt and that dude that got hes head kicked in clearly thought it works like that too. And from the result of that i hope he learn a value lesson.

i hope i dumbed it down for you good enough bc its clear you lack common sense and street sense.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Yeah, asking someone to be quiet in a public place warrants acting like an animal.

One of the only intelligent things said in this thread.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Yeah, asking someone to be quiet in a public place warrants acting like an animal.

One of the only intelligent things said in this thread.

how do i lack common sense or street sense? please explain because you still sound like an angry sensitive ******.

read my prior posts, im in agreement as to why he got beat up with almost everyone. dudes by himself in a not so ideal situation, he shoulda picked his battles and that was a battle he wasn't going to win. 1 on 5 on a train by himself, of course he shoulda either dealt with it or moved to another car on the train. if you wanna get technical lack of common sense got him beat up.  when did i deny that?

what im trying to say is reverse the roles and people would have a different view of the attack.   have it be a black dude that got beat down by 5 white dudes on a train  in the exact same scenario where he lacked common sense in a situation where he was outnumbered and factor in the back and forth racial comments people would be calling it a hate crime

how do i lack common sense or street sense? please explain because you still sound like an angry sensitive ******.

read my prior posts, im in agreement as to why he got beat up with almost everyone. dudes by himself in a not so ideal situation, he shoulda picked his battles and that was a battle he wasn't going to win. 1 on 5 on a train by himself, of course he shoulda either dealt with it or moved to another car on the train. if you wanna get technical lack of common sense got him beat up.  when did i deny that?

what im trying to say is reverse the roles and people would have a different view of the attack.   have it be a black dude that got beat down by 5 white dudes on a train  in the exact same scenario where he lacked common sense in a situation where he was outnumbered and factor in the back and forth racial comments people would be calling it a hate crime

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by Deuce King

very true.   reverse the roles,  have it be 5 drunk frat boy white college kids on the train, some black dude selling candy or whatever on the train tells them to be quiet, they respond back with some sort of racial comment,  black dude responds back with a racial comment as well,  5 drunk frat boy white college kids beat dude up and take all the candy he's selling.   i guarantee some people on here would have a different response to this.

He didn't get beat down cause he is white, he got beat down because he didn't use common sense.  Reverse the roles and either way generally speaking I don't see no minority, partically a black person or a latino person catching a beat down like this or worse yet getting on camera with a black eye complaining and crying about catching a beat down. 

Fellow white men, we must find a way to protect ourselves from these oppressive minorities by any means necessary, let us band together 

You already have that, it's called the Tea Party, which is apart of the Republican party.  No need to double up champ.  Also, I'm seeing a few comments on here from some of you dudes talking about "what if the roles were reversed" and a few white dudes saying "I can't wait till I'm out with a few of my white friends and we're going to run up on a black dude or a latino".  For all you dudes that feel that way or somehow feel inspired racial within to do something for the cause by all means go ahead and run up on a black or latino guy, partically somewhere in an urban or city location and see how that works out for you, seriously.  Make sure you do a youtube or a live feed that way we can see how it truly works out for you if you really feel that way.    
That comment was supposed to be sarcastic, but the double standards on this website are getting out of hand. If a black man got beat up by five drunken fraternity men not only would he be crying on the news, but there would be lawsuits brought up left and right against these men, they would get thrown out of school and their fraternity's charter would get revoked, and if the black community doesn't get the result they feel they deserve in court there would be race riots, looting, and the police station would get burned to the ground.

That's a bold statement on your part, especially the latter part but either way whether the comment was sarcastic or not I still stand by what I said.  For any person or any white person that feels the needs to use this example as the catalyst for you to try and go out and beat up or gang up on a minority by all means go out and try to accomplish that then.  Don't just talk about it, be about it
wink.gif

being white had something to do with it escalating
but dude has no common sense

There it is.

most people will get *%%%*% up if they're out numbered 1 to whatever. 

Exactly, but the leather designer with the pony tail in the video cleary didn't get or adhere to that memo, and that's on him.

however at the end of the day maybe it's just me but if im byself on the train and 5 dudes are acting loud and obnxious, i'll either move to the other car or deal with it, because 1 on 5  doesn't favor me, and most likely since it's 1 of 5 and 5 of them, even if i come at a group of 5 people correctly more then likely they'll pop off due to me being outnumbered.

Most rational people with common sense or street smarts would know and understand this and not make that mistake  as well.  This guy in the video however is probably more inclined to make the same mistake again based upon his statement in the video so most likely we will see him again sometime in the future having caught another beat down and another black eye.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by Deuce King

very true.   reverse the roles,  have it be 5 drunk frat boy white college kids on the train, some black dude selling candy or whatever on the train tells them to be quiet, they respond back with some sort of racial comment,  black dude responds back with a racial comment as well,  5 drunk frat boy white college kids beat dude up and take all the candy he's selling.   i guarantee some people on here would have a different response to this.

He didn't get beat down cause he is white, he got beat down because he didn't use common sense.  Reverse the roles and either way generally speaking I don't see no minority, partically a black person or a latino person catching a beat down like this or worse yet getting on camera with a black eye complaining and crying about catching a beat down. 

Fellow white men, we must find a way to protect ourselves from these oppressive minorities by any means necessary, let us band together 

You already have that, it's called the Tea Party, which is apart of the Republican party.  No need to double up champ.  Also, I'm seeing a few comments on here from some of you dudes talking about "what if the roles were reversed" and a few white dudes saying "I can't wait till I'm out with a few of my white friends and we're going to run up on a black dude or a latino".  For all you dudes that feel that way or somehow feel inspired racial within to do something for the cause by all means go ahead and run up on a black or latino guy, partically somewhere in an urban or city location and see how that works out for you, seriously.  Make sure you do a youtube or a live feed that way we can see how it truly works out for you if you really feel that way.    
That comment was supposed to be sarcastic, but the double standards on this website are getting out of hand. If a black man got beat up by five drunken fraternity men not only would he be crying on the news, but there would be lawsuits brought up left and right against these men, they would get thrown out of school and their fraternity's charter would get revoked, and if the black community doesn't get the result they feel they deserve in court there would be race riots, looting, and the police station would get burned to the ground.

That's a bold statement on your part, especially the latter part but either way whether the comment was sarcastic or not I still stand by what I said.  For any person or any white person that feels the needs to use this example as the catalyst for you to try and go out and beat up or gang up on a minority by all means go out and try to accomplish that then.  Don't just talk about it, be about it
wink.gif

being white had something to do with it escalating
but dude has no common sense

There it is.

most people will get *%%%*% up if they're out numbered 1 to whatever. 

Exactly, but the leather designer with the pony tail in the video cleary didn't get or adhere to that memo, and that's on him.

however at the end of the day maybe it's just me but if im byself on the train and 5 dudes are acting loud and obnxious, i'll either move to the other car or deal with it, because 1 on 5  doesn't favor me, and most likely since it's 1 of 5 and 5 of them, even if i come at a group of 5 people correctly more then likely they'll pop off due to me being outnumbered.

Most rational people with common sense or street smarts would know and understand this and not make that mistake  as well.  This guy in the video however is probably more inclined to make the same mistake again based upon his statement in the video so most likely we will see him again sometime in the future having caught another beat down and another black eye.

dude should have taken the L and kept quiet. not even roided ronnie could take 5 guys by himself on the 4am train

dude should have taken the L and kept quiet. not even roided ronnie could take 5 guys by himself on the 4am train

sam206 wrote:
Black people on niketalk always use the race card, its like u guys are soccer refs

dummy

laugh.gif
at you cats keep scream if the roles were reversed, the role was that way for hundreds of years. deal with it now.
In a thread full of idiotic statements, this one takes the cake.

sam206 wrote:
Black people on niketalk always use the race card, its like u guys are soccer refs

dummy

laugh.gif
at you cats keep scream if the roles were reversed, the role was that way for hundreds of years. deal with it now.
In a thread full of idiotic statements, this one takes the cake.

Back
Top Bottom