Man Found Guilty Commits Suicide in the Courtroom .. Vid ......

We can't really judge the dude. No one knows what was going on through his mind and how he was feeling at the time.

Like others have said already, I feel bad for his family and friends.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

I'm saying. Like bro, is this a serious question? I could write an entire book on why I COULD hate white people ( I don't for the record).
Please write a book Daytona, I would love to read it
nerd.gif
 history is a mothereffer- but if youre talking what YOU PERSONALLY have witnessed and been altered by- i have a feeling this would be more of a dramatic- fiction book called "A day in the life of a regular man who mentally time travels to blame previous generations for his medial problems and inherited disdain"

I don't have to travel previous generations though son. **$% is right here in front of my face everyday B. You're white, so you will probably never understand. (Getting punked on the basketball court doesn't count btw) White people love to say "Why do you (black people) always have to bring race into any and every situation" Well YOU'RE the reason why. I understand the exact reason why too, but that's neither here nor there.  If you're really interested (you aren't) I suggest you read "The Isis Papers: The Keys to The Colors" by Dr. Frances Cress Welsing or "Brainwashed: Challenging the myth of Black Inferiority" by Tom Burell (you won't).
some salt right there
laugh.gif

lesson: dont EVER EVER try to bring up race when you're caucasian...doesn't matter weather we have good argument or not, nor weather reverse racism exists in any facet...

conservatives, older folks of our creed, and history, pretty much trump any valid argument us white folk have
laugh.gif

@ ATGD, i like you man- and I dont doubt that you could. But the fact to me is that it can go both ways- i could write the same book, but it would be chalked full of trivial things much like i think yours would be (the basketball situation included) We all experience prejudices and unnecessary negative treatment in the cities and other diverse areas of the country. But its how you deal with it that is the key in my opinion. You can let it define you or make your own definition- and many of the posts on here are from supposed "victims", yet they're not physical or actual victims, only mentally.
Well yeah if it's full of trivial things it'd be laughable and arbitrary at best. At this point man it's kinda clear you've been approaching this from a different angle seeking a whole other solution. This isn't the case of lazy black ppl complaining about everything that's wrong in their life is due to white ppl. It's not even complaining. As much as you may think it is, it's not that situation.

damnnn if the precious almighty rich white man is offing himself, is any life worth living?

Some of you are so scathing.
laugh.gif
It's like a microcosm of society. I can understand that there are certain black people who will carry resentment for white people, just wish this wasn't directed at those who have absolutely no problem with them.

With regards to the suicide, I guess it was a matter of pride. The guy went to Yale and traded on Wall Street.. there was no way he could do that time. In a way I feel sorry for him, there are people out there getting less harsh sentences for worse crimes.

Originally Posted by damn its me

nerd.gif
 history is a mothereffer- but if youre talking what YOU PERSONALLY have witnessed and been altered by- i have a feeling this would be more of a dramatic- fiction book called "A day in the life of a regular man who mentally time travels to blame previous generations for his medial problems and inherited disdain"

I don't have to travel previous generations though son. **$% is right here in front of my face everyday B. You're white, so you will probably never understand. (Getting punked on the basketball court doesn't count btw) White people love to say "Why do you (black people) always have to bring race into any and every situation" Well YOU'RE the reason why. I understand the exact reason why too, but that's neither here nor there.  If you're really interested (you aren't) I suggest you read "The Isis Papers: The Keys to The Colors" by Dr. Frances Cress Welsing or "Brainwashed: Challenging the myth of Black Inferiority" by Tom Burell (you won't).
some salt right there
laugh.gif

lesson: dont EVER EVER try to bring up race when you're caucasian...doesn't matter weather we have good argument or not, nor weather reverse racism exists in any facet...

conservatives, older folks of our creed, and history, pretty much trump any valid argument us white folk have
laugh.gif
White people are the one's who invented the concept of a racial hierarchy in America and have benefited from it for like the past 400+ years though
laugh.gif

And reverse racism? What's that? 

some salt right there
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
White people are the one's who invented the concept of a racial hierarchy in America and have benefited from it for like the past 400+ years though
laugh.gif

The problem isn't your views but it's how you express them. There are other ways to get your point across that will actually make people enjoy reading it and most of all, understand where you're coming from. No need to confrontational and aggressive. Writing a book on why you COULD but don't hate a race is racist. 
laugh.gif

White people who are confronted with their white privilege and the white supremacist acts they perpetuate have been known to cry, "You're being a reverse-racist!" That is completely true: people of color have the power and control to create, perpetuate, and maintain brutal systematic reverse-racism that oppresses white people every day. As such, we have created this handy list on how to continue this oppression.

1. Enslave their bodies.

Ship them from Germany, Sweden, and other exotic countries. Force them to build entire cities, roads, bridges. Force them to plant and harvest all the food everyone eats. Let an entire economic system be built on their backs, with their blood and sweat. Later, deny them access to the system they have been used to build, and accuse them of being extremely lazy.

2. Steal their land.

If they were here before you, steal their land. This is essential. Basically, just go in there and take it. If you have to kill some of them to get it…no worries. If you have to kill almost all of them to get it…+$*!, no worries. After you steal their land, make sure you create laws to keep them from ever returning to it. If they try to return anyway, build fences, and let bands of POC vigilantes patrol the borders with guns. If they somehow get past the borders and into your country, no worries, you can always just deport them.

3. Enslave their minds.

From these systems, build a long lasting institution of reverse-racism until all the violence and microaggressions make many white people into suspicious people with a lot of internalized self-hatred, health problems, and mental illnesses. Then deny them access to adequate mental health care. Or, adequate health care of any kind, while you're at it. ‘Cause, you know, *%!* ‘em.

4. Wipe out and/or appropriate their customs.

Since many of their customs are savage and unworthy of preserving, wipe out their traditions of eating mashed potatoes and meatloaf, playing miniature golf, buying khakis at Banana Republic, and sleeping with thousand-count Egyptian cotton sheets. For the customs you think are kinda cool, culturally appropriate from them. Sometimes wear a beret and lederhosen, because Swedish culture is really exotic even though it's inferior to ours.

5. Break their espresso machines.

With baseball bats or large hammers. Or, you know, just unplug them all.

6. Call them "cracker."

As people of color, we have been rightfully accused of being racist to white people, especially when we call them "cracker". As we all know, calling them "cracker" is egregiously offensive and horribly shocking because of this long, violent, reverse-racist history.

7. Just keep being terrible to them.

Do everything you can think of to make it so that white people make less money; their children are shot by cops; white women are at higher risk for assault and they are exotified until they no longer seem human; white men are beaten and thrown into jails because they look "suspicious" and "threatening"; they are racially profiled everywhere they go.

8. Make sure most representations of them in the media are negative.

They should almost always be portrayed as pasty, stringy-haired, rhythm-less, sexless, uptight, and booooring. Also, there should be very few representations of them and when they're portrayed at all, they should always only be the comic relief, the silent exotic sex object, the Debbie Downer, or the incompetent sidekick. They are only allowed to be easily forgettable, one-dimensional characters. Sometimes use POC actors in white-face to portray these white people. By presenting this ONE image of them all the time, you will be able to convince the rest of the population that all white people are like this, thus ensuring a widespread belief in their inferiority.

9. Keep telling them how beautiful they are not.

White people know they will never be beautiful with their boring sour cream complexions and blonde hair (that was actually caused because of mutations). Plaster people of color on every magazine, show them in every television show and movie, and praise them as the most beautiful. When white people cry at these injustices, bottle their tears and sell them as health creams for people of color. Nothing like a soothing lotion made from the pain of white folks!

10. Go bananas!

Force them underground and away from the sun to become even whiter, while you laugh manically like the cruel, bloodthirsty, oppressive person of color you are! Take their thousand-count Egyptian cotton sheets to make POC-supremacist flags and hoods and march through the streets, spreading fear and terror. Every time a white person thinks your behavior is unfair or wrong, tell them that they should stop being so sensitive! We live in a post-reverse-racial society now! Jeez.

This post originally appeared on Black Girl Dangerous. Republished with permission.

This post was written by A.D. Song and Mia McKenzie. Mia McKenzie is a winner of the Astraea Foundation's Writers Fund Award and the Leeway Foundation's Transformation Award. She just finished a novel and has a short story forthcoming in The Kenyon Review. A.D Song is an API student activist interested in QTPOC politics and sprinkling glitter everywhere they go.

why do people keep living above their means?
i could afford a better apartment and a car but i dont need to so i continue to bank
live smarter not harder

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

We can't really judge the dude. No one knows what was going on through his mind and how he was feeling at the time.

Like others have said already, I feel bad for his family and friends.

RIP

I'm saying. Like bro, is this a serious question? I could write an entire book on why I COULD hate white people ( I don't for the record).
nerd.gif

informative books 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Living happily bro. I'm just aware that after this life ends you live forever either happily in heaven or absolutely miseribly in hell

indifferent.gif

PAULIE.jpg

You forgot purgatory, fool.

laugh.gif
didn't think I would ever find a racist on this board. A board dedicated to urban footwear. Ban that slime ball, meth

Originally Posted by Oxygen

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

why do some of you guys have so much hate for white people?
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

some salt right there
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The problem isn't your views but it's how you express them. There are other ways to get your point across that will actually make people enjoy reading it and most of all, understand where you're coming from. No need to confrontational and aggressive. Writing a book on why you COULD but don't hate a race is racist. 
laugh.gif

White people who are confronted with their white privilege and the white supremacist acts they perpetuate have been known to cry, "You're being a reverse-racist!" That is completely true: people of color have the power and control to create, perpetuate, and maintain brutal systematic reverse-racism that oppresses white people every day. As such, we have created this handy list on how to continue this oppression.

1. Enslave their bodies.

Ship them from Germany, Sweden, and other exotic countries. Force them to build entire cities, roads, bridges. Force them to plant and harvest all the food everyone eats. Let an entire economic system be built on their backs, with their blood and sweat. Later, deny them access to the system they have been used to build, and accuse them of being extremely lazy.

2. Steal their land.

If they were here before you, steal their land. This is essential. Basically, just go in there and take it. If you have to kill some of them to get it…no worries. If you have to kill almost all of them to get it…+$*!, no worries. After you steal their land, make sure you create laws to keep them from ever returning to it. If they try to return anyway, build fences, and let bands of POC vigilantes patrol the borders with guns. If they somehow get past the borders and into your country, no worries, you can always just deport them.

3. Enslave their minds.

From these systems, build a long lasting institution of reverse-racism until all the violence and microaggressions make many white people into suspicious people with a lot of internalized self-hatred, health problems, and mental illnesses. Then deny them access to adequate mental health care. Or, adequate health care of any kind, while you're at it. ‘Cause, you know, *%!* ‘em.

4. Wipe out and/or appropriate their customs.

Since many of their customs are savage and unworthy of preserving, wipe out their traditions of eating mashed potatoes and meatloaf, playing miniature golf, buying khakis at Banana Republic, and sleeping with thousand-count Egyptian cotton sheets. For the customs you think are kinda cool, culturally appropriate from them. Sometimes wear a beret and lederhosen, because Swedish culture is really exotic even though it's inferior to ours.

5. Break their espresso machines.

With baseball bats or large hammers. Or, you know, just unplug them all.

6. Call them "cracker."

As people of color, we have been rightfully accused of being racist to white people, especially when we call them "cracker". As we all know, calling them "cracker" is egregiously offensive and horribly shocking because of this long, violent, reverse-racist history.

7. Just keep being terrible to them.

Do everything you can think of to make it so that white people make less money; their children are shot by cops; white women are at higher risk for assault and they are exotified until they no longer seem human; white men are beaten and thrown into jails because they look "suspicious" and "threatening"; they are racially profiled everywhere they go.

8. Make sure most representations of them in the media are negative.

They should almost always be portrayed as pasty, stringy-haired, rhythm-less, sexless, uptight, and booooring. Also, there should be very few representations of them and when they're portrayed at all, they should always only be the comic relief, the silent exotic sex object, the Debbie Downer, or the incompetent sidekick. They are only allowed to be easily forgettable, one-dimensional characters. Sometimes use POC actors in white-face to portray these white people. By presenting this ONE image of them all the time, you will be able to convince the rest of the population that all white people are like this, thus ensuring a widespread belief in their inferiority.

9. Keep telling them how beautiful they are not.

White people know they will never be beautiful with their boring sour cream complexions and blonde hair (that was actually caused because of mutations). Plaster people of color on every magazine, show them in every television show and movie, and praise them as the most beautiful. When white people cry at these injustices, bottle their tears and sell them as health creams for people of color. Nothing like a soothing lotion made from the pain of white folks!

10. Go bananas!

Force them underground and away from the sun to become even whiter, while you laugh manically like the cruel, bloodthirsty, oppressive person of color you are! Take their thousand-count Egyptian cotton sheets to make POC-supremacist flags and hoods and march through the streets, spreading fear and terror. Every time a white person thinks your behavior is unfair or wrong, tell them that they should stop being so sensitive! We live in a post-reverse-racial society now! Jeez.

This post originally appeared on Black Girl Dangerous. Republished with permission.

This post was written by A.D. Song and Mia McKenzie. Mia McKenzie is a winner of the Astraea Foundation's Writers Fund Award and the Leeway Foundation's Transformation Award. She just finished a novel and has a short story forthcoming in The Kenyon Review. A.D Song is an API student activist interested in QTPOC politics and sprinkling glitter everywhere they go.
pimp.gif

Although I can't fault and found nothing wrong with Daytona's approach.

Why would you go to jail for burning down your own house? Its YOUR HOUSE!!!! You paid for it you should be able to do whatever the #!!# you want to in it (as long as you aren't harming others). SMFH. But either way, h must have had much bigger mental issues for him to commit suicide. RIP.

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

Why would you go to jail for burning down your own house? Its YOUR HOUSE!!!! You paid for it you should be able to do whatever the #!!# you want to in it (as long as you aren't harming others). SMFH. But either way, h must have had much bigger mental issues for him to commit suicide. RIP.

the danger it can cause people and other structures around it and insurance fraud

Originally Posted by WaitWut

im sayin
laugh.gif

every week i see at least 1 thread always about how black people got it harder or tryna blame white people as a whole for something that has nothing to do with their situation
laugh.gif

ignorance is bliss is guess
Im going to try and sound as non-racist as possible. But basically, white people (Americans in particularly) treated blacks horribly for a long time. To make up for that injustice, over the past 50 years whites have tried to make up for that by giving blacks inherent advantages (public housing, affirmative action, etc.). Some of it worked to help them, and some of the programs did not. In any case, blacks still think that they are not equal. They (Not all, but a lot) think whites are out to get them, and therefore they hate them. This may have been the case 50 years ago, but to a large extent it isn't the case anymore. The fact that we have a black president should be an indication to that. Does that mean that there is no racism at all ever in the world? NO. But to be truly equal, blacks have to stop having a chip on their shoulder. If you feel like everyone is out to get you, then how can you ever become equal? Like, get over it. I am Jewish and the Germans killed over half of my people less than 75 years ago. Slavery was almost 200 years ago btw. My great aunt has a stamp on her arm with a number from the concentration camp. Like cattle. Like a slave. Does that mean I should hate every German I see? If I go to Germany should I be given special privileges? 
Blacks get into college much easier than whites with affirmative action. If they are fired from a job they can often sue an employer for discrimination/unlawful termination (it has happened to friends of mine). In todays society, things have largely been turned around. People may say "Oh but whites still have all the money" well thats because they make up more than half of the population, compared to just over 10%. Im kind of ranting here, but just trying to say that while there may be no real thing as "reverse racism" blacks definitely have it made in 2012. Im sick and tired of hearing stuff from people. Blacks and whites both. Its ridiculous. The world isn't perfect. Please get over it. Live your lives not in jealousy over what others have/are, but be appreciative of who you are. 

im sayin
laugh.gif

every week i see at least 1 thread always about how black people got it harder or tryna blame white people as a whole for something that has nothing to do with their situation
laugh.gif

Im going to try and sound as non-racist as possible. But basically, white people (Americans in particularly) treated blacks horribly for a long time. To make up for that injustice, over the past 50 years whites have tried to make up for that by giving blacks inherent advantages (public housing, affirmative action, etc.). Some of it worked to help them, and some of the programs did not. In any case, blacks still think that they are not equal. They (Not all, but a lot) think whites are out to get them, and therefore they hate them. This may have been the case 50 years ago, but to a large extent it isn't the case anymore. The fact that we have a black president should be an indication to that. Does that mean that there is no racism at all ever in the world? NO. But to be truly equal, blacks have to stop having a chip on their shoulder. If you feel like everyone is out to get you, then how can you ever become equal? Like, get over it. I am Jewish and the Germans killed over half of my people less than 75 years ago. Slavery was almost 200 years ago btw. My great aunt has a stamp on her arm with a number from the concentration camp. Like cattle. Like a slave. Does that mean I should hate every German I see? If I go to Germany should I be given special privileges? 
Blacks get into college much easier than whites with affirmative action. If they are fired from a job they can often sue an employer for discrimination/unlawful termination (it has happened to friends of mine). In todays society, things have largely been turned around. People may say "Oh but whites still have all the money" well thats because they make up more than half of the population, compared to just over 10%. Im kind of ranting here, but just trying to say that while there may be no real thing as "reverse racism" blacks definitely have it made in 2012. Im sick and tired of hearing stuff from people. Blacks and whites both. Its ridiculous. The world isn't perfect. Please get over it. Live your lives not in jealousy over what others have/are, but be appreciative of who you are. 
you don't know too many black people huh?

Originally Posted by ESyDC

you must live a rough life constantly thinking that any misstep will end up with you facing an eternity in a fiery pit in the ground. free your mind and body and enjoy these short lives we have.

Living happily bro. I'm just aware that after this life ends you live forever either happily in heaven or absolutely miseribly in hell and only you can make that choice while you live temporarily on Earth. Me, I know better than to follow that lie YOLO mentality. I just hope you figure it out before your time is up because at the rate you think/believe, you'll end up in hell with this dude who committed suicide. Peace.

i know it might upset you but after death were just going to rot in the ground and ultimately be forgotten in the sands of time. if believing that once you die you're going to end up kickin it on clouds playing harps with some old dude with a big white beard helps you live life then %$+% man do you. but dont come throwing that 'you're going to burn in hell for eternity' garbage into the face of those of us who see no reason to shackle ourselves by believing in some omnipresent being who doesn't want you to masturbate. 

im sayin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's your opinion but it really seems like you have some pent up anger. sound like one of those people who got deined a job/promotion/college and want to blame it on someone else. #justSayin

im sayin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My grandfather fought to protect Europeans (Jews included) during the time you are referring to and came back to the US, after the war was over, to be denied a seat on a train that was in a car given to free roaming, German POWs because of the color of his skin.

You act as if slavery was the end of the opression of Africans in this country.

And that last statement... whoa. I wish you could spend some time in my world. Have it made?
laugh.gif
You're a problem. You and everyone who thinks like you.

I love when WHITE people tell BLACK people how BLACK people should feel
eyes.gif
, pure comedy.

roll.gif
@ Blacks have it made in 2012

some of you cats couldn't buy a clue

Back
Top Bottom