Man gets 11 lbs of weed mailed to his home {Special Delivery}

Wow, this is kind of crazy...

I have a cousin that's in court now for something similar...

Apparently, there was a package delivered to his house. He grabbed it and took it in the house. When he opened it, he found a ki of coke in the package. Went to sit it back outside and call the cops (according to him), but by that time, the FEDS were already at his door. The pack had been tracked all the way from Mexico from what he told us...

Its funny because he was the last person in our family that anyone of us would expect this to happen to, but his wife and her family are mad shady so idk...

Wild, nonetheless...

Here is what I don't understand about this thing. Are the dealers using the names and address of innocent people to intercept the package on their own? Once Burton signed for it, was somebody supposed to go to his house and say hey did you sign for a package and ask him to hand it over? Or are they supposed to get it when FED Ex pulls up? What is the plan because it seems like they are putting themselves out there. Why not just have it sent to your own spot, FEDEx obviously doesn't inspect them so what is the harm, unless they are already being watched by popo, or the FEDS

Instead of posting that he sent it to police, he should have said he took it back to local fedex office. That may have cleared him from whoever is watching.

and I think it said his house in the report, so he couldn't just up and move off that small of a comeup

For those of you saying you would keep some and give the rest in, that's not going to work because dont FedEx display how much the package weighs? I'm sure they can figure out the actual weight from the postage

17K? 24K? Where are you guys getting these low numbers from???

If that would came around this way, 11lbs = 176oz .. Lets say we moving them at $300 a pop (pretty sure you west coast guys get it a little cheaper since you have so many growers), $300 x 176oz would've brought back $52,800 ... add in shorts and deals just to get rid of it faster you're still looking at 50K .. So yes, I would've packed up and moved in a heartbeat. If you were really about that life you could've went down south and moved them O's at $400-500 a pop, especially if it was some top notch product, :wow: almost 100K!

Even if you moved them by the pound, let's say you're doing 4K per lbs, that's $44K !

Last edited:
An OZ is not going for anything near 300 here.

And I was referring to moving it by the pound.

If that would came around this way, 11lbs = 176oz .. Lets say we moving them at $300 a pop (pretty sure you west coast guys get it a little cheaper since you have so many growers), $300 x 176oz would've brought back $52,800 ... add in shorts and deals just to get rid of it faster you're still looking at 50K .. So yes, I would've packed up and moved in a heartbeat. If you were really about that life you could've went down south and moved them O's at $400-500 a pop, especially if it was some top notch product, :wow: almost 100K!

Even if you moved them by the pound, let's say you're doing 4K per lbs, that's $44K !

No to all this :lol:. I ain't seen 300 zips since 2010 but thats on the westcoast I don't know what yall doing where you can't get it like that

Last edited:
Woulda took about 3-4 pounds and turned in the rest.

Nothing like free :smokin

Last edited:
Woulda took about 3-4 pounds and turned in the rest.

Nothing like free
smokin.gif

Last edited:
An OZ is not going for anything near 300 here.

And I was referring to moving it by the pound.

No to all this :lol:. I ain't seen 300 zips since 2010 but thats on the westcoast I don't know what yall doing where you can't get it like that

I'm on the east coast fams .. $250-300 a pop for that Cali love, and that's a great price because a few people, mainly middle men, who still pushing $350-400 a pop, even in NYC ... this is why i said "(pretty sure you west coast guys get it a little cheaper since you have so many growers)" .. if you dont have a legit connect you're getting hit with that luxury tax round here, we aren't fortunate enough to grow it in our backyard like you guys :lol:

So like I originally stated, if that came around these parts you would be sittin on a pretty penny :pimp:

Last edited:
damn 300 for an o lol...I got my o yesterday from my bud and it was $160
smokin.gif

Canadian dollars
pimp.gif

damn 300 for an o lol...I got my o yesterday from my bud and it was $160 :smokin
Canadian dollars :pimp:

Man I'd be doin back flips at $160 .. my boy in Vancouver pays that .. I wish. I can get some backyard boogie or tex-mex for that price, but the lowest you're gonna see around here is $250 for a single O of some Cali. I know Florida gets better prices as well, so does Mass and Vermont :smokin

Yea $160 for Jack Herer, good sativa.. Otherwise, heavy kush and whatnot costs 220 per o

If that would came around this way, 11lbs = 176oz .. Lets say we moving them at $300 a pop (pretty sure you west coast guys get it a little cheaper since you have so many growers), $300 x 176oz would've brought back $52,800 ... add in shorts and deals just to get rid of it faster you're still looking at 50K .. So yes, I would've packed up and moved in a heartbeat. If you were really about that life you could've went down south and moved them O's at $400-500 a pop, especially if it was some top notch product,
eek.gif
almost 100K!

aint nobody paying 4k a pack bruh

Here is what I don't understand about this thing. Are the dealers using the names and address of innocent people to intercept the package on their own? Once Burton signed for it, was somebody supposed to go to his house and say hey did you sign for a package and ask him to hand it over? Or are they supposed to get it when FED Ex pulls up? What is the plan because it seems like they are putting themselves out there. Why not just have it sent to your own spot, FEDEx obviously doesn't inspect them so what is the harm, unless they are already being watched by popo, or the FEDS
You usually supposed to have somebody watching the delivery address for when FedEx pulls up...same concept with sending stolen goods to another person's address so your name or location not attached to it...

aint nobody paying 4k a pack bruh

Come to NJ, if you don't have a legit connect, meaning someone who isn't a middle man, it's easily going for 4-4.5K a pack "bruh"

I'm not telling you no fairy tale numbers, just stating facts.

Matter fact since you guys are getting the top of the line stuff for so cheap, FedEx it my way and we can TURN UP :smokin

Last edited:
I need to get the hell out of MD. Like my man said above, unless you're dealing with the main man, anyone in the middle is high as hell round these parts. You ain't touchin a single of anything good for less than 350.

Back
Top Bottom