Man is dumped by girlfriend then runs her over 3 times

[h1]Cops nab New Jersey man after he mowed down his girlfriend and repeatedly ran over her body [/h1][h2]Authorities say Charles Ann, 26, was upset after gal pal told him she wanted to break up[/h2]Comments (59)[h3]BY RICH SCHAPIRO / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS[/h3]
image.jpg
[h4]AP[/h4][h4][/h4]
Charles Ann, 26, was arrested and charged with murder Tuesday.

A New Jersey man embroiled in a lover’s quarrel with his girlfriend was charged with murder Tuesday for running her over — and over and over.

Authorities say Charles Ann, 26, intentionally mowed down his girlfriend Monday night in Fort Lee after she told him she wanted to break up.

Witnesses told cops Ann slammed his Hyundai Sonata into his gal pal Aena Hong, 25, about 4:55 p.m. — and then ran over her body repeatedly.

“After striking the victim, [Ann\] put the car in reverse and backed up over the victim and subsequently drove forward over the victim again,

damn son. she musta worked at hoh. since they broke up, no foams. smh rip

The simping is way out of control over here in the east coast.

30t6p3b.gif

Dude was so mad he effectively took both of their lives?

It's all good. He'll get a new boyfriend in prison.

I know someone who went through similar events recently. She did not die however the dude ran over her leg shattering it(almost ripping it off) and the car struck her face she has had several reconstructive surgeries in the last six months. She looks completely different. I feel so bad for her I couldn't even imagine waking up and not being able to recognize my own reflection.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I know someone who went through similar events recently. She did not die however the dude ran over her leg shattering it(almost ripping it off) and the car struck her face she has had several reconstructive surgeries in the last six months. She looks completely different. I feel so bad for her I couldn't even imagine waking up and not being able to recognize my own reflection.

SMH what kind of world we live in?
Dudes are straight buggin.. 

Damn
30t6p3b.gif

damn, thats terrible 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

i will refrain from making in appropriate joke about people of certain nationalities not being good drivers... just saying it could been an accident...

Wow!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom