Man, It's Gettin' Uglier Out Here...

What am I supposed to be responding to? Can I get one question instead of a long rambling diatribe. I'm taking it from all sides on here, constantly getting ganged up on. It's hard to respond to everyone at once. Give me one question and I'll respond.
Oy vey.  Oh, poor you.  Give me a ******* break.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You do realize you bring this on yourself, right?  But you're a victim.....

What am I supposed to be responding to? Can I get one question instead of a long rambling diatribe. I'm taking it from all sides on here, constantly getting ganged up on. It's hard to respond to everyone at once. Give me one question and I'll respond.

Oy vey.  Oh, poor you.  Give me a ******* break.  :lol: :lol:

You do realize you bring this on yourself, right?  But you're a victim.....

He's a troll...

Same act in every thread I see him post in.

Don't try to "help" someone solve a complex problem by ranting off the cuff about topics to which you are woefully ignorant. It's insulting. You might as well show up in an operating theater and second-guess the surgeon because you watched three episodes of House.

:lol: :lol:

Damn...racists really do THRIVE in the comment sections of the internet
mean.gif
most of them look like the man in the video here. I wouldn't really sweat it. Plus most of those comments aren't racist really, ignorant and offensive yes but no racist
People are sensitive to the fact that when a black VICTIM is being talked about, the first thing mentioned is their criminal background. The smallest of things can be pinpointed and be used as a justification for the crime committed against them. Of course, something like murder isn't to be taken lightly, but it doesn't need to be the focus of the situation when you find a Black man hanging from a tree, in a state notorious for racial tensions. I mean, CNN used the guys mugshot for goodness sake. I've seen two different pictures on the Internet of this man so far, and they choose a mugshot?
White man shoots up  mall or serial killer kills bundle of people he have a mental issue and they show family picture

black man equals thug, animal and they show a mugshot

I dont get why white racists hate black folk so much. What have black folk ever done to white people for some whites to hate us so much????
man its only a small percentage really and those people only fear blacks  and the other hate themselves for example the fat greasy turkey neck racist man in the video

Back
Top Bottom