Man of Steel (Superman Movie Thread) - June 14, 2013 - NEW Trailer pg20

adzJmxvf.gif

Due to IM3 dissapointment. I am now officially excited for this movie. :smokin

Exactly! It kills me too because I'm a huge marvel fanboy. I thought the the dark knight trilogy was the only thing DC had going for itself and the third 1 being garbage and avengers being the greatest movie ever warmed my heart. Now DC might have a masterpiece on it hand with this and the playing field has been leveled cause iron man 3 for lack if a better word sucked monkey ba**s. The preview for this movie gave me chills, I mean the music alone was so epic!

And Amy Adams :smokin

amy adams was a HORRIBLE choice for lois lane. All i can think about is that one episode on smallville where she played a fat girl :lol:

then again it could have been wore they could have cast mila kunis :x

^Your contributions to the weekly wrestling threads are appreciated but i will not sit here and allow you to bash Amy Adams :smh:

Last edited:
amy adams was a HORRIBLE choice for lois lane. All i can think about is that one episode on smallville where she played a fat girl :lol:

Amy Adams is great choice for Lois Lane.

Suit has fully grown on me and Cavill just looks like he is built for this role, body wise.

Mackenzie Gray, an actor involved with MAN OF STEEL briefly spoke to JTM Games about his involvement with the film. Here's what he had to say about the suit:

On the Suit and it's Construction
Oh yeah, amount of detail on Superman is unbelievable. Superman’s costume, is a three-layer costume; there’s a body-skin layer and then there’s a muscle layer that was molded to Henry’s muscles – it’s a silver, metallic rubber – and then over that is a mesh skin so whenever he turns into light it looks like he’s made of steel. It’s just incredible, the design of the film is fantastic. All the concepts and the designs is just remarkable and they didn’t have to build fake muscles for Henry because he’s really built.

Suit has fully grown on me and Cavill just looks like he is built for this role, body wise.

Damn, that just makes me wanna cop a Superman costume for Halloween this year. Been liked it since day 1 and I've grown to like it even more since.

Back
Top Bottom