Man of Steel (Superman Movie Thread) - June 14, 2013 - NEW Trailer pg20

its weird that at times the shield doesn't appear to have gold/yellow

these posters are amazing, visually this movie looks incredible, good job Snyder.

Nolan & his team just get it. I have no doubt this movie will be epic. I hope it smashes the Avengers record. This is the archetype hero so I have a feeling people will go to see this in droves. Damn that poster is amazing. One of the better movie posters I've seen in ages.

I think I'm more excited to see Michael Shannon as Zod, but I'm getting good vibes from the trailers overall.

Saw this the other day... His dramatic reading of the infamous sorority letter (Funny or Die vid)...

Haha bro, I saw this a week ago and died from laughter.

Dude's intensity is so on point.

"News flash you stupid ******g *****! Oh wait, double ******g news flash."

Last edited:
Heat vision! :wow:

wow that tv spot **** on the trailers. i could be reaching early...but something tells me this could be on par with the dark knight, which imo, is the greatest film i've ever seen.

my body...

Last edited:
Bridget Regan is a goddess. Her thighs :evil: :evil:.

ryan reynolds should not be casted in another superhero movie. He sucks in them.

Ever since I was younger I just never understood the purpose of the justice league. They never fought a threat that technically superman couldn't handle alone. The avengers always made sense and their members displayed very human qualities. How does batman who spend his whole life isolated and fighting crime just become part of a team with dudes who wear underwear on the outside of their clothes

Ever since I was younger I just never understood the purpose of the justice league. They never fought a threat that technically superman couldn't handle alone. The avengers always made sense and their members displayed very human qualities. How does batman who spend his whole life isolated and fighting crime just become part of a team with dudes who wear underwear on the outside of their clothes

There has been a lot of bigger threats that Superman can't handle, there are always invading armies and Superman can't be in all places at once. JLA has also become somewhat of a council, Supermans boy scout ways are debated at times. Superman is also vulnerable to plenty of things so he isn't always the most reliable. At the end of the day, it is what the write decides it to be. If he wants Superman to be able to multiply and have a Superman in every city, the writer certainly can do that. It's all about good writing and convincing you that the threat needs a team to be dealt with.

And bats has always been somewhat of an outcast in the group. Heck he even deviced plans to beat everyone in case they go rogue. And Bats hasn't always been isolated, don't let the Nolanverse fool you. He has a huge family behind him. Nightwing, Robin (Tim Drake & Damian Wayne), Batgirl, Batwoman, Huntress, Alfred, Red Hood (depending on the arc), etc... He isn't the loaner that most think he is. Hell he has teamed up with Superman plenty of time outside of the JLA.

And Batman wore underwear outside his costume too.

Back
Top Bottom