Man...one day these rappers are gonna learn not to eff with Kat Stacks :smh

I've known more chicks who sniff white than dudes.....I wouldn't know myself.

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

I can't believe people are justifying doing cocaine. End of days is near.

nobody is justifying doing coke but how people are surprised that rappers and celebs do coke is beyond me

now go play nice you sheltered suburban kid you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Lol at almost everybody in here "oh my god he's doing coke!!". Haha

im sayin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

I can't believe people are justifying doing cocaine. End of days is near.

nobody is justifying doing coke but how people are surprised that rappers and celebs do coke is beyond me

now go play nice you sheltered suburban kid you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Lol at almost everybody in here "oh my god he's doing coke!!". Haha

im sayin
laugh.gif

a few things...

1. at this point its safe to say she been ran thru by like 3 -5 record labels. with that much mileage, i don't see the reasoning behind wanting to get it in with her, honestly.

2. if she's std free, then denzel is the worst actor in the world.

3. is worldstar paying her? people outside the site can't possibly know about this ho.

4. collectively speaking, with all the rap fued/gang related shootings/violence these artist are/have been involved in, am i to understand she hasn't been shot at yet?, or "walked" into a knife?

If rappers were smart, they would know better than to acknowledge her existence and associate with someone like her.
...but then again, if rappers were smart, they would not have become rappers in the first place
tired.gif

common sense, they don't have it/are not (
nerd.gif
)

a few things...

1. at this point its safe to say she been ran thru by like 3 -5 record labels. with that much mileage, i don't see the reasoning behind wanting to get it in with her, honestly.

2. if she's std free, then denzel is the worst actor in the world.

3. is worldstar paying her? people outside the site can't possibly know about this ho.

4. collectively speaking, with all the rap fued/gang related shootings/violence these artist are/have been involved in, am i to understand she hasn't been shot at yet?, or "walked" into a knife?

If rappers were smart, they would know better than to acknowledge her existence and associate with someone like her.
...but then again, if rappers were smart, they would not have become rappers in the first place
tired.gif

common sense, they don't have it/are not (
nerd.gif
)

Ok check this out cocaine is not just a "rich" drug in fact you can get it easy. I've been to Crooks and castles parties, celeb mansion parties, athletes parties ect and coke was everywhere. I've never done it myself but I know a lot of entertainers that do. Oh and most of the cats in the game are homosexual as well. You would be surprised to be honest at how these dudes actually can't pull ANYTHING they want. I've seen girls absolutely shut down celebrities and athletes. Some times dudes come at them so disrespectful that the chicks go off on them. Him messing with her is just sad, but it isn't surprising its soulja boy ya'll hahahaha.

Ok check this out cocaine is not just a "rich" drug in fact you can get it easy. I've been to Crooks and castles parties, celeb mansion parties, athletes parties ect and coke was everywhere. I've never done it myself but I know a lot of entertainers that do. Oh and most of the cats in the game are homosexual as well. You would be surprised to be honest at how these dudes actually can't pull ANYTHING they want. I've seen girls absolutely shut down celebrities and athletes. Some times dudes come at them so disrespectful that the chicks go off on them. Him messing with her is just sad, but it isn't surprising its soulja boy ya'll hahahaha.

smashing kat stacks is way more of a health risk than blowing a few lines. ya'll are some little girls.

smashing kat stacks is way more of a health risk than blowing a few lines. ya'll are some little girls.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

oh look some industry groupie
eyes.gif

j/k

But you're right even about the ayo stuff
sick.gif

I would love to see the look on some of you guys faces if you knew what really went down in the industry/Hollywood weird
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

oh look some industry groupie
eyes.gif

j/k

But you're right even about the ayo stuff
sick.gif

I would love to see the look on some of you guys faces if you knew what really went down in the industry/Hollywood weird
laugh.gif

For real. I'd feel way better about myself If I did blow than to be messing with Katt Stacks.

NT full of a bunch of little girls, who cares if he does blow, your favorite rapper does too.

For real. I'd feel way better about myself If I did blow than to be messing with Katt Stacks.

NT full of a bunch of little girls, who cares if he does blow, your favorite rapper does too.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
its prob been said but i aint tryna read thru the nonsense back and forth over drugs-

the coke is whatever....the main problem i had with this siutation is that dudes are still STUPID enough to be flying this chick around and smashing/paying her.....

i dont know what she has or does but if they are gonna contionue to raise this broad on a  pedestal then they need to at least sweep her for all electonic devices before she enters the spot....no cell phones, flip cams, thumbdrives nada
laugh.gif
A lot of homosexual activity. She probably bangs them with strap ons or puts fingers in the *$@#
sick.gif

True. Back in college if you knew the right people you could have some coke waiting for you after class. It was mainly a girls drug though. Assists in weight loss. Knew this one girl back in school was fine as hell early on but by graduation all of her coke use caught up to her. Looked a damn mess
tired.gif

And cocaine is far from mild to whoever suggested it.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
its prob been said but i aint tryna read thru the nonsense back and forth over drugs-

the coke is whatever....the main problem i had with this siutation is that dudes are still STUPID enough to be flying this chick around and smashing/paying her.....

i dont know what she has or does but if they are gonna contionue to raise this broad on a  pedestal then they need to at least sweep her for all electonic devices before she enters the spot....no cell phones, flip cams, thumbdrives nada
laugh.gif
A lot of homosexual activity. She probably bangs them with strap ons or puts fingers in the *$@#
sick.gif

True. Back in college if you knew the right people you could have some coke waiting for you after class. It was mainly a girls drug though. Assists in weight loss. Knew this one girl back in school was fine as hell early on but by graduation all of her coke use caught up to her. Looked a damn mess
tired.gif

And cocaine is far from mild to whoever suggested it.

Seems like people are confusing "commonly used & readily available" for "not that serious".

Seems like people are confusing "commonly used & readily available" for "not that serious".

The only thing that really shocks me is that he is 20 years old, hell he might be 19.

The only thing that really shocks me is that he is 20 years old, hell he might be 19.

Back
Top Bottom