Man...one day these rappers are gonna learn not to eff with Kat Stacks :smh

So who is this girl and what does she do
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

^Thats what Im sayin. Mad lines of "coke" and SB aint even around it. Who's to say this dumb brawd aint put lines of Johnson & Johnson down while son was in the shower talmbout its coke. All that Pookie tapin she was doin, y she aint record son sniff sniffin?

I swear I love NT
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

^Thats what Im sayin. Mad lines of "coke" and SB aint even around it. Who's to say this dumb brawd aint put lines of Johnson & Johnson down while son was in the shower talmbout its coke. All that Pookie tapin she was doin, y she aint record son sniff sniffin?

I swear I love NT
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

I can't believe people are justifying doing cocaine. End of days is near.

nobody is justifying doing coke but how people are surprised that rappers and celebs do coke is beyond me

now go play nice you sheltered suburban kid you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Lol at almost everybody in here "oh my god he's doing coke!!". Haha

im sayin
laugh.gif

Is suburban kid suppose to be some kind of insult?
laugh.gif
And she said in one of her earlier videos worldstar pays her for these now. I'm guessing after thefirst fewgot a lot of views they figured they get on it and have her make videos just for them? She shouts them out in hervideos every now and then. At least she did I refuse to watch this nonsense.

nobody is justifying doing coke but how people are surprised that rappers and celebs do coke is beyond me

smile.gif

im sayin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
And she said in one of her earlier videos worldstar pays her for these now. I'm guessing after thefirst fewgot a lot of views they figured they get on it and have her make videos just for them? She shouts them out in hervideos every now and then. At least she did I refuse to watch this nonsense.

smile.gif

im sayin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

im sayin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom