MAN SCREW BILLBOARD

bad n fluenz

Banned
They "revised" their rules so that the Eagles come in #1 in the billboard charts. Which knocks Britney out of number 1.

NOBODY KNEW THE EAGLES WERE PUTTING OUT A CD. On top of that THE CD IS ONLY SOLD AT WALMART. How in the hell can one band that hasn't put out music in 28 years all the sudden sell 700,000 cd's in one week.

i demand a damn recount!!!

Nobody sells that, NOT GARTH BROOKS, JUSTIN TIMB, USHER, 50 CENT, MADONNA, no big name or talented artist is breaking 700k in one week.

Quote:
Nobody sells that, NOT GARTH BROOKS, JUSTIN TIMB, USHER, 50 CENT, MADONNA, no big name or talented artist is breaking 700k in one week.
TEAM GALACTUS AIN'T NO CLOUD
FOUNDER​

Ok sorry Kayne and Hov, sold that much. but they were sold in every record store nation wide. the eagles only sold exclusivley in walmart. Im sorry I can't see walmart pushing 700k alone!

Yea the Eagles are no Britney. Em could drop a greatest hits album next week and that @#%$ would sell 700k.

dont the eagles have like the most records sold worldwide.

son the eagles are huge

i wouldnt doubt them doing 700k at all

That garbage that was Blackout shouldn't be on the charts at all.
Buckeye Mindstate

Beat Illinois​

You sure this is soundscan? Because I thought Billboard counts how many the stores order, and soundscan is actually scans of purchases
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

Quote:
Ok sorry Kayne and Hov, sold that much. but they were sold in every record store nation wide. the eagles only sold exclusivley in walmart. Im sorry I can't see walmart pushing 700k alone!
:\
ohwell.gif
Looking to get a new plan? Want unlimited text, data, nights/weekends at 7PM for $30(or less) a month?Want a Sprint mogul for $200PM me for details :pimp:

Yea Wal-Mart isn't a big market for hip hop or any parental advisory albums. Usually labels send a lot less to Wal-Mart than the would Best Buy. But i'm sure they sent grips of Eagle's albums since their fans don't expect a PA sticker anyway. And its exclusively at Wal-Mart?

Eagles >> your life

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
TeamLakers​

Dude never say anything is better than anyone's life. That's just wrong! You don't know me or the eagles and yet u wanna say they are better than me! SMH.

I can't stand The Eagles. How do they have the best selling album of all time in the US over Thriller?
Farewell Clifford!
Get Well Phife!​

Back
Top Bottom