Man Sends 1615 word email to girl who wouldnt go on a second date

Been waiting for a thread to use this 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Even though dude is crazy, and he might eventually murder some prostitutes and wear their skin as clothing... He has a point. People need to be more direct. If ol' girl didn't want to be with dude, she should have said it from the jump or at the end of the date. Now she created a potential serial killer. A simple "I had fun but I don't think this will work out" would have been more polite than ignoring his calls and texts.

People do need to be more direct, but people also need to learn how to deal with it and stop being clingy.

This dude is out of his mind and that's mainly his fault, not the girl's.

Not sure if troll or not...dude is a whack job either way..."Am I sensitive? Sure, I am. I'd be willing to go out with you again, but I find you less appealing now."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

*Skims through letter*

Cliffs:tongue:LEASE RESPOND

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i read the entire thing.

CLIFFS:

he kept repeating the same thing, how it was inconsiderate and childish to lead him on.
he left the room open for them to chill again.
he expressed what ANY guy feels inside when this happens. he just went about it wrong.

PLEASE RESPOND.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Dude clearly is a weirdo.

He's tried to breakdown attraction, love, and feelings into a exact science.  He's one of those guys that read those "How to Pick-Up" girls books and really think it works.  Some how he's missed out on alot of social skills that most men learn between the ages of 16-21.  He's a lost cause.  A normal person can see his social shortcomings a mile away.  And after all that being said he might be ugly, fat, bald, etc. to add to his problems. 
He dissected every little thing! Dude is nuts.

Originally Posted by Air273

Needless to say, I find you less appealing now (given that you haven’t returned my messages) than I did at our first date. However, I would be willing to go out with you again. I’m open minded and flexible and am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. 
hahaha great read, did he really think that would work...........if i was her i would have responded......[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Reason i didnt respond was that i got hit by a car and have been in the hospital ever since, in fact i'm responding from my hospital bed.  having both of my legs broken has me in a depressed state wondering why me god why me but after i read your email i see things happen for reasons that sometimes we can't see, i see clearly now the man who i thought was the man of my dreams is crazy....dont ever email or call me again[/color].....dude would have killed himself 
roll.gif

Oh my god!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

This dude wrote a college paper-length essay for a girl who he thought wanted to marry him?

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Word..dude is an idiot..

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

I blame Drake. Marvins Room has caused these sorts of outbursts of emotion from men.

Was going to post exactly this.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Even though dude is crazy, and he might eventually murder some prostitutes and wear their skin as clothing... He has a point. People need to be more direct. If ol' girl didn't want to be with dude, she should have said it from the jump or at the end of the date. Now she created a potential serial killer. A simple "I had fun but I don't think this will work out" would have been more polite than ignoring his calls and texts.

dude went about everything in the wrong way and probably is a psycho but females need to be more upfront in situations like this.  i could deal with rejection or a woman not being interested in me for whatever reason she may have.  however i have much more respect for a woman who could be upfront about how she feels as opposed to a little girl that will just play games and drop hints.  if i get the vibe a womans not interested in me i'll just cut all ties with them and delete their number, facebook etc but alot of dudes that get the runaround are persistent and will keep trying only for the female to complain about how that guy bugs when she's obviously giving him some small ray of hope since he didn't get the point yet.

I’ve made my parents several millions of dollars. That’s real money. That’s not monopoly money.

images

Back
Top Bottom