Man Sends 1615 word email to girl who wouldnt go on a second date

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

I blame Drake. Marvins Room has caused these sorts of outbursts of emotion from men.

Was going to post exactly this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Even though dude is crazy, and he might eventually murder some prostitutes and wear their skin as clothing... He has a point. People need to be more direct. If ol' girl didn't want to be with dude, she should have said it from the jump or at the end of the date. Now she created a potential serial killer. A simple "I had fun but I don't think this will work out" would have been more polite than ignoring his calls and texts.

dude went about everything in the wrong way and probably is a psycho but females need to be more upfront in situations like this.  i could deal with rejection or a woman not being interested in me for whatever reason she may have.  however i have much more respect for a woman who could be upfront about how she feels as opposed to a little girl that will just play games and drop hints.  if i get the vibe a womans not interested in me i'll just cut all ties with them and delete their number, facebook etc but alot of dudes that get the runaround are persistent and will keep trying only for the female to complain about how that guy bugs when she's obviously giving him some small ray of hope since he didn't get the point yet.

NOT RESPONDING to persistent calls, e-mails, and texts IS a response in itself.  It CLEARLY means the person wants nothing to do with you and  you need to move on.  Girls are even worse at being clingy and psycho, so I'm definitely on the girl's side because I'm the same way...I don't care to get myself in an awkward or dramatic or even potentially dangerous situation so I just go away...I don't care enough about a psyscho person making my life miserable to give them constructive criticism...I just want them to exit my life for good.  I operate under a very basic principle of: if you don't want me, I certainly don't want you...and I wish everyone else was able to accept this concept.

First thing I thought was "did Bill Simmons write this?"

I aint even mad at dude. Shorty tried to play her. What he should have done after he saw it online was put shorty on blast via the Internet. Just give 4chan her email and phone and watch the lulz ensue

Didn't read, but it would be funny if the girl was actually feeling dude, but was away on business or something. She comes back ready to book that second date but gets greeted by his wall of text and realizes he's a creep.

He would have a point after multiple dates but one? It would be nice if she said she wasnt interested but after one date it's not that serious.

Guys these days disgust me. With all these celebs wifing used-up wh0res & known gold diggers, nothing surprises me anymore.

i feel for dude though. I don't condone what he did or how he did it, but I just feel sorry for him because he probably has some mental problems, which probably hurt his social skills.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Even though dude is crazy, and he might eventually murder some prostitutes and wear their skin as clothing... He has a point. People need to be more direct. If ol' girl didn't want to be with dude, she should have said it from the jump or at the end of the date. Now she created a potential serial killer. A simple "I had fun but I don't think this will work out" would have been more polite than ignoring his calls and texts.

dude went about everything in the wrong way and probably is a psycho but females need to be more upfront in situations like this.  i could deal with rejection or a woman not being interested in me for whatever reason she may have.  however i have much more respect for a woman who could be upfront about how she feels as opposed to a little girl that will just play games and drop hints.  if i get the vibe a womans not interested in me i'll just cut all ties with them and delete their number, facebook etc but alot of dudes that get the runaround are persistent and will keep trying only for the female to complain about how that guy bugs when she's obviously giving him some small ray of hope since he didn't get the point yet.

NOT RESPONDING to persistent calls, e-mails, and texts IS a response in itself.  It CLEARLY means the person wants nothing to do with you and  you need to move on.  Girls are even worse at being clingy and psycho, so I'm definitely on the girl's side because I'm the same way...I don't care to get myself in an awkward or dramatic or even potentially dangerous situation so I just go away...I don't care enough about a psyscho person making my life miserable to give them constructive criticism...I just want them to exit my life for good.  I operate under a very basic principle of: if you don't want me, I certainly don't want you...and I wish everyone else was able to accept this concept.
i see where your coming from and like i said before the guy is completely in the wrong.  however a simple "im not interested" would've got the guy off her that much quicker.

I can personally say these pathetic words won't make a womans ground quiver let's not even say shake.

I will mentor this fool in the words of gold which tame the wildest of women and turns them into loyal feline companions

pity

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

NOT RESPONDING to persistent calls, e-mails, and texts IS a response in itself.  It CLEARLY means the person wants nothing to do with you and  you need to move on.
its da easy way out, a 3 second "yo i aint feeling you" would've been alot more to da point.

Back
Top Bottom