Man shot and killed over a parking space in Florida VOL....STAND YOUR GROUND?

I also GUARANTEE this isn't the first time that dude went around sticking his nose in other people's business acting like a pseudo Cop WHILE he had his gun on him (like Zimmerman). He wanted this type of confrontation.

Like unless someone is taking up a handicap space that you need for you elderly handicapped grammy, move the f**k on. It's a convenience store. The victim probably went in for a vitamin water and a scratch off for 30 seconds. I'm not condoning parking in HC spaces, but goddamn. Pick your battles.

6) The shooter probably won't be prosecuted because he's white. If the roles were reversed and the shooter was the black man, I'm 99% sure he'd be charged and convicted.

That's why black and white has everything to do with it.

The stand your ground law gives folks the green light to shoot at their own discretion. Doesn't take much to prove that you "feared for your life."

I don't agree with you but who knows, maybe you're right. If you are correct, that's sad.
And I agree, it doesn't take much to prove you feared for your life. All the more reason to keep your hands to yourself.

quick google this is it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...und-law/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0284e49311bf

"The current Florida law allows residents to use force, including deadly force, if they “reasonably believe” that their lives are in danger or they risk bodily harm. The law says they have no duty to retreat. Defendants can claim immunity under the law but must provide evidence to prove their case. Under the bill passed this week, prosecutors would have to prove why a person should not be granted immunity from the crime. The law applies not only to shootings, but also to misdemeanors, domestic violence and assault cases that don’t involve guns."

How did this happen to an unarmed black man stepping in to handle an altercation involving his wife, but Boonk IG still out in florida running a gotdamn muck and nobody touching that man?

The white dude was clearly looking for a reason and had intentions of starting some ****. I hate when people take it upon themselves to enforce the law. Like dog, who are you? Don't question where I'm parked and why I'm parked there.

If you got an issue with what I'm doing, call the feds and let them handle the situation (even though in 2018 they ain't no better).

But homie knew exactly what the **** he was doing. He had every intention of causing smoke

I also GUARANTEE this isn't the first time that dude went around sticking his nose in other people's business acting like a pseudo Cop WHILE he had his gun on him (like Zimmerman). He wanted this type of confrontation.

Like unless someone is taking up a handicap space that you need for you elderly handicapped grammy, move the f**k on. It's a convenience store. The victim probably went in for a vitamin water and a scratch off for 30 seconds. I'm not condoning parking in HC spaces, but goddamn. Pick your battles.

I would agree and thats why i try to tell my peoples in florida to stop being so hot headed and so quick to swing at someone in this state you gon end up running into an idiot like this who looking to start something.

All you gotta do is remain calm "GetBack" and wait until he puts hands on you, and hope someone is recording the whole thing.

Or better yet just walk away

quick google this is it

"The current Florida law allows residents to use force, including deadly force, if they “reasonably believe” that their lives are in danger or they risk bodily harm. The law says they have no duty to retreat. Defendants can claim immunity under the law but must provide evidence to prove their case. "

This and the video is all he needs.

Maybe the court will take into account that the shooter had prior run-ins with other people and threatened to kill BUT can that be proven?

This and the video is all he needs.

Maybe the court will take into account that the shooter had prior run-ins with other people and threatened to kill BUT can that be proven?

Yea but if you read the whole article the shooter doesn't have to prove their case anymore once they claim stand your ground self defense,

its left all up to the prosecutors to prove it wasn't self defense and when you have the black man pushing him first is when the whole case will be thrown out. That one push won the case for the shooter.

That whole altercation should of been words and them pulling out the HC with a F U to the guy

How about drawing the gun was enough. After the dude pushed him down, it wasn't like he rushed him and attacked him while he was down. After he drew his gun, the victim backed up.

This should have been the end. Shouldn't have even gotten that far, but shots fired is wild OD.

Untitled.png

:lol: Must be nice to be able to live in a color-blind world.

relax and catch up on my posts. I live in the south and see confedarate flags everywhere i even see one as big as a football field flying over an interstate i frequently drive

relax and catch up on my posts. I live in the south and see confedarate flags everywhere i even see one as big as a football field flying over an interstate i frequently drive
Yea make a wild statement and tell someone else to relax.

Good one.

Don't care what you see on the daily.

If the article said the shooter has a HISTORY of bad run-ins with black folks, and he then KILLS a black man, you saying, "It ain't about race" is living in denial.

But enjoy your day dude

Good one.

If the article said the shooter has a HISTORY of bad run-ins with black folks, and he then KILLS a black man, you saying, "It ain't about race" is living in denial.

But enjoy your day dude

Cool i said idk because i didn't know at that time i posted that but thanks for informing me i didn't know until getback said he had multiple run ins with blacks.

But i still say if ol boy knew his laws and didn't just run out there and push dude it could of went down differently

Just to clarify, I never said anything definitive about his history. I said I wouldn't be surprised if he has similar encounters.

Good one.

But enjoy your day dude

and you called me blind and then say you don't care what i see everyday :lol:

Just to clarify, I never said anything definitive about his history. I said I wouldn't be surprised if he has similar encounters.

well maybe it wasn't you but DC just told me something i aint know because its been on the news everyday down here and the republican news networks have yet to mention that detail. I haven't read the article just based on the amount of times i seen the video on the news

well maybe it wasn't you but DC just told me something i aint know because its been on the news everyday down here and the republican news networks have yet to mention that detail. I haven't read the article just based on the amount of times i seen the video on the news
A news station interviewed another black man he had tried that with a month earlier.

Cool i said idk because i didn't know at that time i posted that but thanks for informing me i didn't know until getback said he had multiple run ins with blacks.

But i still say if ol boy knew his laws and didn't just run out there and push dude it could of went down differently

In addition, any MAN with half a brain is going to avoid any type of confrontation when his wife, kids, mom, or family are around because you are putting them in jeopardy. He could have easily said, "What's your problem? Can't you see my girl is pregnant?"
Would it have worked? We'll never know because he chose to get physical.

Not to mention, the victim had his son with him so he had an opportunity to TEACH that you can resolve conflicts without getting physical. Ultimately, he did teach his son this lesson but unfortunately, he paid for it with his life.

I just wish these same laws worked if a cop proved me in this state

:smh:

*provoked*

Back
Top Bottom