Man Shot Outside Hollywood Club - TMZ & Worldstar There to Capture It All - WSHH Encouraging Reckles

Its true, i've only been once (right around when they opened) and i had this fine mixed chick with me that i was dating at the time. So many dudes trying to check me that whole night :smh: i just said screw it and headed over to Friday's :lol:

I hate that ish. Why can't you just find your own woman? All that effort spent harassing some couple/people on a date could be used to find someone else.
People are the worst things sometimes.

It all comes down to dudes ain't playing .. Period !! I still go out but I don't stand around and watch all that bull**** when it starts to go down.... And I never got dudes that get in a fight and still walking around like its cool... You never know what the next man is thinking... It's sad to say but atleast dude had the heart to walk up on who he wanted and hit the right person... Cowards now days will ride by and shoot from a car and hit people that didn't have nothing to do with ****.... This could have turned out alot worst

I personally havent been on WSHH in 2 years.
I am not giving them clicks anymore.
I don't support what they have done to negatively influence our communities.

I know millions still are, but I believe in less talk and more action. If you really don't agree with their business then don't support it.

Going on their site, or watching their videos, is a form of support.

I'm not trying to say "im a great person because I dont go their anymore."
I'm just trying to say if you want things to change with this WorldStar trend with the youth, then make it a point to ignore their videos and their website all together. It's not going to change the world but it'll definitely be of some help.

The more people who start avoiding it, the better off we'll all be as a society IMO.

Last edited:
:lol: @ the foolishness...

black dude shoots another dude... "thats why i dont deal w/ black filled environments"

white boy shoots a bunch of kids... white boy shoots up a movie theater... white boy shoots up a college... no one says "that's why i dont like awkward little white dudes that dont get yambs..."
View media item 218890

You can laugh and criticize Michael Jackson if you wanna
Woody Allen, molested and married his step-daughter
Same press kickin dirt on Michael's name
Show Woody and Soon-Yi at the playoff game, holdin hands
Sit back and just bug, think about that
Would he get that type of dap if his name was Woody Black?

Last edited:
racism still alive...they not even concealing it!!    some of yall make me smh at the way yall think...and then the audacity to say it...

big up to ricky, mr marcus and a few others keeping it real in here....

If dude who got popped was fighting beforehand...then I don't feel sorry for him...

If you decide to engage another person you should accept any consequences that result from your decision.

Dude was shot intentionally, not some accident. Whatever he did to trigger that was on him.
Nah Bruh. So ur saying u would pop someone for an argument?

U wrong b. create a better mentality n destroy this one boss

1. I never said I myself would pop somebody for an argument, nor did I condone popping anyone over an ARGUMENT

2. I am sayings when you choose to enter a physical altercation with another person...one in which you are trying to cause bodily harm to another person...you shouldn't be pitied when physical harm (no matter the severity) returns to you.

Last edited:
whites are responsible for more of the mass shootings but minorities are responsible for most of the overall shootings in the US

stop acting like this all based off of blind hatred

whites are responsible for more of the mass shootings but minorities are responsible for most of the overall shootings in the US

stop acting like this all based off of blind hatred

can you post the research in which you found this info?

we minorities will wait...

Last edited:
2. I am sayings when you choose to enter a physical altercation with another person...one in which you are trying to cause bodily harm to another person...you shouldn't be pitied when physical harm (no matter the severity) returns to you.

Disagree. If you square off to shoot the fair one with the intention of knocking the other guy out, but he pulls out a knife and stabs you to death, no one should feel bad for you because you were trying to hurt the other guy anyway? Interesting philosophy. So basically all bets are off, no such thing as fighting fair?

You guys must not pay attention to your surroundings cause here in Charleston there's just as many fights at white, country bars/clubs and mexican spots as there is black spots. Violence isn't a race thing, it's an ignorance thing. It's true though that the younger, "urban" generation tend to be more prone to club violence but I think it's a generation thing.

Another thing I don't get is why WSHH gets so much hate yet you can find 90% of the same videos on Youtube as well. It's not like WSHH is promoting or condoning these vids, they're just hosting them. It's just business at the end of the day...

It's not like WSHH is promoting or condoning these vids, they're just hosting them. It's just business at the end of the day...
Yes they are.

YouTube isn't a site dedicated specifically for these types of things and WSHH is. What's even more asinine is the "Hip-Hop" in the title to try to make it seem like these things are a staple in the culture.

Whenever a fight or something else crazy breaks out...people don't go yelling "YouTube" on camera.

You guys must not pay attention to your surroundings cause here in Charleston there's just as many fights at white, country bars/clubs and mexican spots as there is black spots. Violence isn't a race thing, it's an ignorance thing. It's true though that the younger, "urban" generation tend to be more prone to club violence but I think it's a generation thing.

Another thing I don't get is why WSHH gets so much hate yet you can find 90% of the same videos on Youtube as well. It's not like WSHH is promoting or condoning these vids, they're just hosting them. It's just business at the end of the day...

contradiction is strong with this statement. are you serious? wshh is def promoting these vids. condoning it? well they don't disapprove. lotta these vids on youtube have the worldstar tag on it already. the dude who owns wshh isn't stupid. he's rolling in ad money because a majority of the vids uploaded are of a rachet nature and generate the most hits. but the content in these vids is sad. anyone with good morals knows this. watching a dude record someone getting the life stomped outta them because of some foams while LOLing and shouting worldstar...then said videographer sends vid to wshh for upload, and wshh approves it....

cmon man, don't be naive. they even put video titles there so they attract the most views.

Last edited:

contradiction is strong with this statement. are you serious? wshh is def promoting these vids. condoning it? well they don't disapprove. lotta these vids on youtube have the worldstar tag on it already. the dude who owns wshh isn't stupid. he's rolling in ad money because a majority of the vids uploaded are of a rachet nature and generate the most hits. but the content in these vids is sad. anyone with good morals knows this. watching a dude record someone getting the life stomped outta them because of some foams while LOLing and shouting worldstar...then said videographer sends vid to wshh for upload, and wshh approves it....

cmon man, don't be naive. they even put video titles there so they attract the most views.

Like I said, it's a business. It's all about getting hits and views so if they didn't provide the videos then someone else definitely would have. Lots of vids on WSHH have the Youtube tag as well. I don't see people hating on sites like Liveleak and other ones who post beheadings and executions. At the end of the day, if you don't want to see vids like that then don't visit the site. TMZ should be grouped with WSHH too cause they actually pay people for their ratchet videos...

Like I said, it's a business. It's all about getting hits and views so if they didn't provide the videos then someone else definitely would have. Lots of vids on WSHH have the Youtube tag as well. I don't see people hating on sites like Liveleak and other ones who post beheadings and executions. At the end of the day, if you don't want to see vids like that then don't visit the site. TMZ should be grouped with WSHH too cause they actually pay people for their ratchet videos...
YouTube and LiveLeak are user oriented websites. Users post. WSHH has a webmaster that finds vids to post or takes submissions for certain types of vids.

You do know the difference right?

i like how Thunder Cat edited his post by adding "we minorities will wait" 

as if you automatically just assume im NOT a minority (i am), and you're trying to draw this imaginary line in the sand so to speak 
laugh.gif

sad little fella.

funny little subtlety you insisted on adding there

EDIT: my bad Chunk, i just saw "Thunder" :lol:

Last edited:
i like how Thunderchuck edited his post by adding "we minorities will wait" 

as if you automatically just assume im NOT a minority (i am)

funny little subtlety you insisted on adding there
fyi, 2 diff people

also

inb4, it's a socioeconomic issue, but don't show me stats on who has less $

Last edited:

Disagree. If you square off to shoot the fair one with the intention of knocking the other guy out, but he pulls out a knife and stabs you to death, no one should feel bad for you because you were trying to hurt the other guy anyway? Interesting philosophy. So basically all bets are off, no such thing as fighting fair?
Basically. This aint boxing or UFC. This aint the Victorian era where I say you insulted my honor and challenge you to a duel so off the bat we know the stakes. Most times when a fight occurs nobody is agreeing to have a fair fight before it goes down. You want to fight a stranger or somebody you don't like you are inviting all types of bodily harm whether you know it/agree to it or not.

Last edited:
:lol: @ the foolishness...

black dude shoots another dude... "thats why i dont deal w/ black filled environments"

white boy shoots a bunch of kids... white boy shoots up a movie theater... white boy shoots up a college... no one says "that's why i dont like awkward little white dudes that dont get yambs..."
View media item 218890

Truth being typed right here^.

I felt the exact same way about the Roman Polanski situation.

"More than 100 people in the film industry, including Woody Allen, Martin Scorsese, Darren Aronofsky, and David Lynch signed a petition calling for Polanski's release."

If the circumstances were different...there's no way Roman would have received this kind of "support". :smh:

Certain "privileges" and "benefit of the doubt". Aren't extended to all of us.

Especially in the media.

Last edited:

Don't defend ignorance. 

Youtube doesn't promote violence or ignorance and actually has removed certain content.  Also anybody can upload to Youtube.  I can't log into WSHH and upload.  They pick and choose the content.  They should tell you right there what its all about.

Second this thread isn't about liveleak or executions, beheadings. So why bring it up.

Your last point is true.  TMZ is no better than WSHH.  The problem is WSHH effects blacks tenfold compared to TMZ tarnishing the image of a people. 

Don't defend ignorance. 

Youtube doesn't promote violence or ignorance and actually has removed certain content.  Also anybody can upload to Youtube.  I can't log into WSHH and upload.  They pick and choose the content.  They should tell you right there what its all about.

Second this thread isn't about liveleak or executions, beheadings. So why bring it up.

Your last point is true.  TMZ is no better than WSHH.  The problem is WSHH effects blacks tenfold compared to TMZ tarnishing the image of a people. 

/topic

Back
Top Bottom