Man Shot Outside Hollywood Club - TMZ & Worldstar There to Capture It All - WSHH Encouraging Reckles

2. I am sayings when you choose to enter a physical altercation with another person...one in which you are trying to cause bodily harm to another person...you shouldn't be pitied when physical harm (no matter the severity) returns to you.

Disagree. If you square off to shoot the fair one with the intention of knocking the other guy out, but he pulls out a knife and stabs you to death, no one should feel bad for you because you were trying to hurt the other guy anyway? Interesting philosophy. So basically all bets are off, no such thing as fighting fair?

exactly...you can't just back up when somebody pulls the hammer out and be like "hey man, don't shoot me...I was just trying to knock you out...it's not that serious"

c'mon.... when you act on your aggression then you should be PREPARED for anything that may result.... otherwise keep your hands in your pockets and bow out.

^^^^ but who goes to the club thinking " I might kill someone tonight, better bring my gun"??? This man wanted to do this sometime over the course of that night for whatever reason. Never understood why people go out for anyother reason other than banging a random.

IMO people who go to clubs wanting to fight do so to impress men.

^^^^ but who goes to the club thinking " I might kill someone tonight, better bring my gun"??? This man wanted to do this sometime over the course of that night for whatever reason. Never understood why people go out for anyother reason other than banging a random.

depends on what crowd and club you're talking about. I go to a club wit da homies, its a mixed crowd, and im looking to get tipsy and dance till i get patrick ewing knees. str8 fun. period. drama is for the birds. i do agree tho that dude, or whomever, brings a gun to a club, they either are or want to be about that life, and are lookin to pop off for the littlest ****.

Basically. This aint boxing or UFC. This aint the Victorian era where I say you insulted my honor and challenge you to a duel so off the bat we know the stakes. Most times when a fight occurs nobody is agreeing to have a fair fight before it goes down. You want to fight a stranger or somebody you don't like you are inviting all types of bodily harm whether you know it/agree to it or not.

So then top of all that, no one should feel bad for the victim in the scenario or have any sympathy? Damn, you guys are cold :lol:

exactly...you can't just back up when somebody pulls the hammer out and be like "hey man, don't shoot me...I was just trying to knock you out...it's not that serious"

c'mon.... when you act on your aggression then you should be PREPARED for anything that may result.... otherwise keep your hands in your pockets and bow out.

I'm feeling like

View media item 221302
right now. I get being prepared for the worst and no one should be surprised when something pops off when emotions are high. I just don't understand how people don't have sympathy for this guy, assuming he was part of the fight.

Last edited:

Yo just shut up. Sound dumb.

^^^Yo..... None of those are even complete sentences. YOU should just shut up. YOU sound dumb. Get your *** back to the 2nd grade ASAP.

I must have just described you, huh?

Last edited:
^^ lol. Ok, because what you say is law and hurts my feelings. Again, I must have described you. Let me guess, you go to clubs and stand against the wall the whole time looking for guys you know to dap up. When the club closes you stand outside and watch the birds walk out and hit them with the " hey ma" or the " can I go with you" only to be ignored. You then come home in a car full of men and beat off on your bed. Story of your life..... Sad :smh:

Go to sleep. I'm done talking to this bum. Carry on now....

Last edited:
^^ lol. Ok, because what you say is law and hurts my feelings. Again, I must have described you. Let me guess, you go to clubs and stand against the wall the whole time looking for guys you know to dap up. When the club closes you stand outside and watch the birds walk out and hit them with the " hey ma" or the " can I go with you" only to be ignored. You then come home in a car full of men and beat off on your bed. Story of your life..... Sad :smh:

the club scene :lol:

damb brah...

you described that a little too well...

had some....

.... fapfull evenings?

i have... :smokin x :frown:

C'mon man........ Even Jordan lost a couple games lol, but never just went and did absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
The person who allegedly shot and killed a man outside a Hollywood nightclub has been arrested ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ...  Robert Earl Thomas III  was hiding at a friend's house in Las Vegas when cops entered the premises last night and placed him under arrest for murder.  He surrendered without a struggle.

TMZ posted video of the shooter outside Empire nightclub when he aimed the gun and fired, killing one man and wounding another.  The video clearly shows the shooter and law enforcement tells us they got a number of tips from people who saw it and that led to Thomas' capture.

Thomas is 21 years old and lives in Los Angeles.

Thomas is currently being held in a Vegas jail and prosecutors plan to extradite him to California.

Lol, he thought he was living the thugs dream menace to society style, now he's going to be passed around for toilet paper and cigarettes. Night night, keep yo butthole tight

Dont know if this has been posted,

The Family of the guy who died is trying to have TMZ take down the Video AND GET AN APOLOGY FROM TMZ. They have started a petition and want you to help out.

Click the link if you want to sign the petition.
TMZ: remove the video of my nephew being murdered
TMZ has thoughtlessly and carelessly posted a video of my nephew, Andre Lowe, being shot to death outside a Hollywood nightclub. These people have no regard for the loved ones affected by this tragedy. I understand freedom of press but the line has to be drawn somewhere. Its very obvious that the media has no morals and nothing is off limits when it comes to gaining ratings. What they did is wrong and they need to be held accountable. No one wants to see their loved one in this position, having this event viewed by millions of strangers is disgusting. This video needs to be removed and an apology issued to the family and friends.
http://www.change.org/petitions/tmz...re_before_sign&alert_id=KaBFdNUfbd_mrEumXDoHw
View media item 223826

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 no disrespect to the guy's memory but **** his family should be throwing cash AT TMZ and whoever hosted that video cuz their famb's killer is now getting his soap firmly grabbed out his hands and thrown on the floor in front of him because of the info police got from that vid.

whatevs, i love hood spots that be havin bad hood females, really i go wherever the bad females of any assortment are

no romo doe, clubbing has become lame, i never thought it would get played, but it has run its course in my life

yall throwing shots at blacks fighting at clubs but lets talk about white people loving to shoot up schools filled w/ innocent kids......one thing I can say about black violence is that it usually isn't random and the victim knows the shooter......y'all will kill anybody...even your own ******g parents......
laugh.gif
i love white people i swear i do but yall race baiting ones are some of the stupidest ************* walking around this god damn country/world

ignorance doesn't have a color....while some may be different than others it's still ignorant 

but ftr I do avoid hood clubs.....prefer a mixed crowd

i wanted to say this exact same thing in the sandy hook thread but i didn't want to sound ignorant.

in my mind, urban violence usually has more of a "reason" than suburban violence. obviously there are exceptions to this as there are everything but white people are off their rockers shooting up malls, schools, churches, everything.

as a white 25 year old man, i am statistically more likely to shoot up a place of worship than my black, asian, or hispanic counterparts, and (white) america has failed to realize that.

if i were a minority i'd start staying away from white people.

Back
Top Bottom