Man this FB status just hit the spot. I miss the 90s .....1990s appreciation, appreciate the 90s.

Damn I truly miss the 90s!  
embarassed.gif

"You see this is what I don't understand. I was born in 95 but I clearly remember all of this."

Nope not possible. The super Nintendo came out in 1991, became popular in 1992, and you were born in 1995. Only 1 year later would the Super Nintendo be dead and the N64 would make its debut.  You probably wouldent even remember anything until you were 4 which puts it at 1999.

"And did any of my Mid 80's to 90's brothren stay up late and watch tales from the cript on fox saturday nights"

Yes Exactly! HBO baby!

"Its all about the 80's babies! We got all that you posted and some. And, we was old enough to realize a lot of that stuff you posted was wack(Wild Thorneberrys? Really?)."

Yes! Thank You! I was born in 85' but sometimes when i see posts like this i wonder what year these OP's were born. i stopped watching cartoons in 96'. There wasnt any good cartoons good after that year. We def had it the best cause were old enough to know what was wack back then too.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Wwwoouuuulddd!! Youuuu!!!!
Like to swing on a star!

Lol...Outta this world...loved that showRemember my secret identity or was that in the 80s?

Not into all the 90's nostalgia, but 1996 was the greatest year of all time. One day I'll make a thread about it, but I need about 3 weeks of research to truly articulate how dope that year was.

Don't get me wrong, the 90's were great (even more great growing up in the Bay Area)

But so were the 80's for those that were our age during that time and etc...

I mean, the 70's seemed pretty cool after watching "Dazed and Confused".

I think most just miss the innocence/fun of being young. I perfer being 24 right now, personally.

A lot of NT seems to be stuck in the past for some reason.

I don't really get the whole "XYZ era appreciation" thing sutff. It seems as though its just people from one era bragging about how their childhoods were better than those of people born afew years later. The whole 'we had this and that and didn't have this and that' stuff is lame to me. 80s kids used to get on 90s kids, now 90s kids are getting on 00s kids...the saga will continues. Kids born in the late 90s are gonna be making 00s and 10s appreciation threads soon. Why do people always think their childhood was better than someone born after them?

Look guys

People mad that we keep bringing up the 90's love. Don't you understand, THAT'S HOW DOPE THE 90's WERE JUST OFF THE FACT WE KEEP BRINGING IT UP

You guys just love thepast huh?
Wanna travel back in time huh?
I'm telling you, idk who or %!$ this trend started around here but ya'll love running things to ground.
1st time:yea 90s were awesome!
2nd time: oh,I thought we just had one? Go 90s!
3rd time:wow:h...kayyyyy...
everything after:are you serious.png

Man... I don't even know what to say anymore. You guys keep livin in your old days when everything was fine andnow that real life is hard,I want my blast to the past. Whatever helps with coping.

Talk to any old head and watch em reminisce of thrir golden era. Da 60s, 70s, 80s.

Its annoying when prople bring up old %$+$ all thr damn time. Mad uncomfortable.

I never understood the elitist attitude of 90's kids/80's babies.

Stopped at "It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons."

Does anyone else remember TGIF on abc? the 4 shows that were.....i think family matters, boy meets world, step by step, and sabrina the teenage witch?

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

I never understood the elitist attitude of 90's kids/80's babies.

Stopped at "It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons."
I was born in the mid-80s and I agree. People often reflect on the past because whatever they have now isn't as good as it was. I bet there's a few here that are really struggling and wish to go back to easier times. It's sad really.   

images
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pressing "63" mad times just to get a scrambled pic of some pr0n
laugh.gif

When HBO was channel 24
pimp.gif

MTV was 20 and VH1 19 (Nyc time warner cable btw)
pimp.gif

I sometimes think its inevitable to look back at our childhood times and think it was the best of times.
But the 90s were different. It was the best mix of human interaction and technology. Now it seems like technology controls everything and we're losing touch with ourselves. Does anyone even go over to a friends house to play a video game anymore?????
I remember heading over to my boys house and finally beating that level on donkey kong we were stuck on for days
laugh.gif

Back to the good stuff

[table][tr][td] of 1993 [/td][td]Scooby Doo[/td] [td]C.O.W. Boys[/td] [td]Goof Troop[/td] [td]Addams Family[/td] [td]Bugs Bunny and Tweety[/td] [td]Bugs Bunny and Tweety[/td] [td]Land of the Lost[/td] [td]Darkwing Duck[/td] [td]ABC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fivel's American Tails[/td] [td]Little Mermaid[/td] [td]Garfield[/td] [td]Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles[/td] [td]Back to the Future[/td] [td]Raw Toonage[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dog City[/td] [td]Bobby's World[/td] [td]Tom and Jerry Kids[/td] [td]Eek! The Cat[/td] [td]Tiny Toons[/td] [td]Taz-mania[/td] [td]X-men[/td] [td]Superdave[/td] [td]FOX[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fall of 1993 [/td][td]Cro[/td] [td]C.O.W. Boys[/td] [td]Sonic The Hedgehog[/td] [td]Addams Family[/td] [td]Cryptkeeper[/td] [td]Candlepin Bowling[/td] [td]News[/td] [td]ABC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Marsupilami[/td] [td]Little Mermaid[/td] [td]Garfield[/td] [td]New Dennis The Menace[/td] [td]Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles[/td] [td]Cadillacs and Dinosaurs[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dog City[/td] [td]Bobby's World[/td] [td]Tom and Jerry Kids[/td] [td]Eek! The Cat[/td] [td]Tiny Toons[/td] [td]Taz-mania[/td] [td]X-men[/td] [td]Droopy, Master Detective[/td] [td]FOX[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Sonic the Hedgehog[/td] [td]Free Willy[/td] [td]Cryptkeeper[/td] [td]Reboot[/td] [td]Bump In The Night[/td] [td]Fudge[/td] [td]Candlepin Bowling[/td] [td]ABC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]News[/td] [td]Beethoven[/td] [td]Aladdin[/td] [td]Ninja Turtles[/td] [td]Garfield and Friends[/td] [td]Garfield and Friends[/td] [td]Skeleton Warriors[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Animaniacs[/td] [td]Power Rangers[/td] [td]EEK!/Terrible Thunderlizards[/td] [td]Batman and Robin[/td] [td]Spider-Man[/td] [td]The Tick[/td] [td]X-Men[/td] [td]Where is Carmen Sandiego?[/td] [td]FOX[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Baby Huey[/td] [td]Monster Force[/td] [td]Gladiators 2000[/td] [td]Sweet Valley High[/td] [td]Non-network Programming[/td] [td]WB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fall of 1995 [/td][td]New Adventures of Madeline[/td] [td]Free Willy[/td] [td]George of the Jungle[/td] [td]Bump In The Night[/td] [td]Fudge[/td] [td]Candlepin Bowling[/td] [td]News[/td] [td]ABC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]News[/td] [td]Aladdin[/td] [td]Ninja Turtles[/td] [td]The Mask[/td] [td]Ninja Turtles[/td] [td]Felix The Cat[/td] [td]Santo Bugito[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Where is Carmen Sandiego?[/td] [td]Masked Rider[/td] [td]Power Rangers?[/td] [td]EEK!/Terrible Thunderlizards[/td] [td]Spider-Man[/td] [td]The Tick[/td] [td]X-Men[/td] [td]Life With Louie[/td] [td]FOX[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Gladiators 2000[/td] [td]Baby Huey[/td] [td]Animaniacs[/td] [td]Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries[/td] [td]Animaniacs[/td] [td]Pinky and the Brain[/td] [td]Freakazoid![/td] [td]Earthworm Jim[/td] [td]WB[/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=+2][/size]
1996​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spring of 1996 [/td][td]Winnie the Pooh[/td] [td]Free Willy[/td] [td]Bump In The Night[/td] [td]Fudge[/td] [td]Hypernauts[/td] [td]Reboot[/td] [td]Flipper[/td] [td]ABC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NEWS[/td] [td]Aladdin[/td] [td]Ninja Turtles[/td] [td]The Mask[/td] [td]Ace Ventura[/td] [td]Felix The Cat[/td] [td]Santo Bugito[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Where is Carmen Sandiego?[/td] [td]Casper[/td] [td]Power Rangers[/td] [td]Masked Rider[/td] [td]Spider-Man[/td] [td]X-Men[/td] [td]The Tick[/td] [td]Life With Louie[/td] [td]FOX[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Gladiators 2000[/td] [td]Baby Huey[/td] [td]Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries[/td] [td]Animaniacs[/td] [td]Pinky and the Brain[/td] [td]Freakazoid![/td] [td]Earthworm Jim[/td] [td]WB[/td][/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom