Man throws his 18 month child in front of a moving car. Vol. Disgusted

Throw him in to on coming traffic and let him get runned over so he can know how it feels. I'm glad the baby is alright. SMH

These are the kinds of sickos that deserve to be shot in the back. Props to the officer for pistol whipping him.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

The officer used his weapon and pistol-whipped the suspect, authorities said.

smokin.gif

Each day I hear crazy %*+% like this it makes me wonder about today's society...

You can only pray that in the future it doesn't get worse.
tired.gif

Each day I hear crazy %*+% like this it makes me wonder about today's society...

You can only pray that in the future it doesn't get worse.
tired.gif

These are the kinds of sickos that deserve to be shot in the back. Props to the officer for pistol whipping him.

I kinda expected a WSHH video to accommodate the thread

They need to put dude under the jail
He doesn't deserve life
He's lucky all he got was pistol whipped
He deserves a cap in his *%@

I kinda expected a WSHH video to accommodate the thread

They need to put dude under the jail
He doesn't deserve life
He's lucky all he got was pistol whipped
He deserves a cap in his *%@

This is sad... tons of pple in our society who are mentally disturbed. If I could choose I would rather not hear about news like this.

This is sad... tons of pple in our society who are mentally disturbed. If I could choose I would rather not hear about news like this.

How is it there are people who want kids and cant have them, and idiots like this get a child.

How is it there are people who want kids and cant have them, and idiots like this get a child.

i guess when i always tell my boys " the world is so big that terrible things happen every minute, things that you couldnt even make up" stories like this prove my point. Im not the kind of guy who over uses smh but SMGDH! If people think you can make mistakes and you can be a changed person and still go to heaven have another thing coming. I hope this dude runs in to a certain someone....

MV5BMTM1MjAyMzQyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjY2MTU3._V1._SX450_SY295_.jpg

i guess when i always tell my boys " the world is so big that terrible things happen every minute, things that you couldnt even make up" stories like this prove my point. Im not the kind of guy who over uses smh but SMGDH! If people think you can make mistakes and you can be a changed person and still go to heaven have another thing coming. I hope this dude runs in to a certain someone....

MV5BMTM1MjAyMzQyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjY2MTU3._V1._SX450_SY295_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom