MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
alam nyo ba kelan yun release date ng XX QS dito sa pinas? irerelease ba or hindi? also yun XX low?

the QS XXs were not released here. only stealths and the first colorway. XX low as of now havent seen them around.
love is taking the air less travelled.

hi guys, i thought the white/navy colorway of 20.5.5 wont be a general release... Someone said here in NT that the only colorways that'll be released are the black/red and black/black, anyway feel freee to correct me...ciao

sir ghostface i know they haven't released it, that's why i'm asking if i-rerelease ba or hindi.

to those who have insider info if nike phil will release it paki post naman when.

salamat

I don't know about sizes available but I've seen a whole lot of Ice Xs in malls... some of which include Greenbelt 3, Rockwell Powerplant, and Eastwood City.

I also went to the Libis outlet this afternoon and saw some XIII in the maroon/grey/white colorway for 30% off. Other notables include Shox VC IV (allstar, black, white/red), and Lebron II (allstar). I picked up the Lebron II in sz 10 and as of kanina, marami pang good sizes left...

^Kobe Beef,

how much do the cg lebron's cost in the libis outlets?
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

where can i find air zoom drives preferably all black in size 9.5/10?

I'm selling a DS Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2k4 Laser Ed. in 9.5's...

The Lebrons 2 cost me P4896.50 (roughly $89.03).

As for the Zoom Drives... the only chance of getting it would probably be in the white/grey/silver colorway in Rustan's or other department stores because Nike and other retail stores definitely won't have them...

Quote:
where can i find air zoom drives preferably all black in size 9.5/10?
I know exactly where to get one for less than retail, Let me know if you're interested (but im in cali :b
tongue.gif
). I finally found a place where they have a wht/blk and I am working on that pair this week :smokin
smokin.gif
(but these will be retail). These are awesome basketball kicks but a top performance ankle brace/support must be worn for the obvious reasons.

So can anyone pls. let me know if they have these in 10.5 white/grey and wht/red there? rustans? inside that 1 cinderella store? Thanks

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 Laser 4's SZ 10.5 all DS
E-MAIL: jayclum06@yahoo.com

they still have ice x's and stealths in gateway. i also went to the outlet stores in libis. sports haven has 1 pair of white xx's not the QS, the 1st colorway that dropped. its sz 14 though. i also saw white/red and black zoom drives in sports warehouse

Wondering if any fellow pinoys could hook a brother up in the states with a sz 10 Lebron 20.5.5 White/Navy color?? Thanks a mill!! I can hook you guys up with anything stateside like the Laker 2k5s :wow:
eek.gif

fonkee1@yahoo.com
AIM = GiJoeSnakeEyes07
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

the black lbj2 lows are out already at nike park.
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

laker 2k5 and 2k4 available at nike park gateway. just came from there now.

san available yun 20.5.5? is this LE?

hey, this'll probably b ea stupid thing to ask... how much does the XIIII lows cost? pesos and in dollars...thnx

the black with grey 2K5 and Laker 2K5 are available now at Nike Park.

saw the white/navy 20.5.5 in nike park GB3
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
the black with grey 2K5 and Laker 2K5 are available now at Nike Park.
This has to be good news for Kicksten...I don't like the colorway (whit/yellow) I'll wait til that hit the outlet's or go on sale for $70... but I do like the Blk/Purple c/w, I've been calling around socal to check when they drop these since I missed out on them online. >:
mad.gif

EDIT: Sinong may kailangan pa ng QS XX's since they didn't release there? Meron mga size 10-11 pa for sure...I'm not sure about the other sizes pa, pero I'll check. Sabihin nyo lang saken kung ano size nyo if you want a pair tapos check ko :smile:
smile.gif

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 Laser 4's SZ 10.5 all DS
E-MAIL: jayclum06@yahoo.com

^

Hook it up with the Laser IVs. I will forever be indebted to you and your empire.

Back
Top Bottom